A new approach of TPM construction based on J2810
- 35 Downloads
Trusted platform model (TPM) is special-purpose integrated circuits (ICs) built into a variety of platforms to enable strong user authentication and machine attestation—essential to prevent inappropriate access to confidential and sensitive information and to protect against compromised networks. Existing TPM products have some limitations. This paper adopts J2810TPM Single Chip cryptogram MCU produced by Jetway Company to construct typical TPM after comparing existing TPM products. Finally, an improved construction approach of TPM based on J2810 is proposed.
Key wordstrusted platform model(TPM) trusted computing J2810
CLC numberTP 309
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Trusted Computing Group. Reference Architecture for Interoperability (Part I) TCG Copyright Specification Version 1.0[EB/OL]. [2005-06-16]. http://www.trustedcomputing.org.
- Trusted Computing Group. TPM Main Part 1 Design Principles Specification Version 1.2, Revision 94[EB/OL]. [2006-03-09]. http://www.trustedcomputing.org.
- Trusted Computing Group. TPM Main Part 2 TPM Structures Specification version 1.2, Level 2 Revision 94. [EB/OL] [2006-03-09]. http://www.trustedcomputing.org.
- Trusted Computing Group. Trusted Computing Platform Alliance. (TCPA) Main Specification Version 1.1b [EB/OL]. [2005-06-16]. http://www.trustedcomputing.org.
- Pearson S. Trusted Computing Platforms, the Next Security Solution[R]. Beaverton, USA: Trusted Computing Group Administration, 2002.Google Scholar
- Marchesini J, Smith S W. Open-Source Applications of TCPA Hardware[C]//Computer Security Applications Conference, 2004. 20th Annual. Tucson: IEEE Press, 2004: 294–303.Google Scholar
- Manferdelli J. An Open and Interoperable Foundation for Secure Computing[C]//Windows Trusted Platform Technologies Information Newsletter. Boston: MS Press, 2003:383–387.Google Scholar
- Zhao Bo, Zhang Huanguo. Implementation of the Trusted Computing in Commercial Cryptogram Based on Embedded System [C]//Proceedings International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, Wuhan, China, September, 2005.Google Scholar
- Kagal L, Cost S, Finin T, et al. A Framework for Distributed Trust Management[EB/OL]. [2006-03-10] http://www.cs.umbc.edu/:_finin/papers/nimas01/nimas01.pdf,2001.