Swiss-Cheese operad and Drinfeld center
We build a model in groupoids for the Swiss-Cheese operad, based on parenthesized permutations and braids. We relate algebras over this model to the classical description of algebras over the homology of the Swiss-Cheese operad. We extend our model to a rational model for the Swiss-Cheese operad, and we compare it to the model that we would get if the operad Swiss-Cheese were formal.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. R. Cohen, The homology of Cn+1 spaces, n = 0, in The homology of iterated loop spaces, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, no. 533, Springer, 1976, pp. 207–351.Google Scholar
- B. Fresse, Homotopy of Operads and Grothendieck–Teichmüller Groups, Mathematical Surveys and Monographs, Vol. 217, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, in press.Google Scholar
- B. Fresse and T. Willwacher, The intrinsic formality of En-operads, 2015, Preprint.Google Scholar
- G. Ginot, Notes on Factorization Algebras, Factorization Homology and Applications, in Mathematical Aspects of Quantum Field Theories (D. Calaque and T. Strobl, eds.), Mathematical Physics Studies, Springer International Publishing, 2015, pp. 429–552.Google Scholar
- S. Majid, Representations, duals and quantum doubles of monoidal categories, in Proceedings of the Winter School on Geometry and Physics (Srní, 1990), no. 26, 1991, pp. 197–206.Google Scholar
- T. Willwacher, Models for the n-Swiss Cheese operads, 2015, Preprint.Google Scholar