De Rham theorem for Schwartz functions on Nash manifolds
- 119 Downloads
In  the authors proved the de Rham theorem for Schwartz functions on affine Nash manifolds. Here we simplify the proof and generalize their result to the case of non-affine Nash manifolds.
KeywordsSchwartz Function Dual Complex Constant Sheaf Injective Object Nash Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Aizenbud and D. Gourevitch, Schwartz functions on Nash manifolds, International Mathematics Research Notices. IMRN 5 (2008), article ID rnm 155.Google Scholar
- W. Casselman, H. Hecht and D. Miličić, Bruhat filtrations and Whittaker vectors for real groups, in The Mathematical Legacy of Harish-Chandra (Baltimore, 1998), Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics, Vol. 68, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2000, pp. 151–190.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- M. Edmundo and L. Prelli, Sheaves on T-topologies, arXiv:1002.0690v2.Google Scholar
- A. Grothendieck, Produits tensoriels topologiques et espaces nucléaires, Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society 16 (1955).Google Scholar
- M. Kashiwara and P. Schapira, Moderate and formal cohomology associated with constructible sheaves, Mémoires de la Société Mathématique de France 64 (1996).Google Scholar
- M. Kashiwara and P. Schapira, Ind-sheaves, Astérisque 271 (2001).Google Scholar
© Hebrew University Magnes Press 2013