Clique complexes and graph powers
- 131 Downloads
We study the behaviour of clique complexes of graphs under the operation of taking graph powers. As an example we compute the clique complexes of powers of cycles, or, in other words, the independence complexes of circular complete graphs.
KeywordsSimplicial Complex Homotopy Type Weak Equivalence Homotopy Equivalent Circulant Graph
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. A. Barmak, Star clusters in independence complexes of graphs, arxiv/1007.0418.Google Scholar
- C. Bachoc, A. Pêcher and A. Thiéry, On the theta number of powers of cycle graphs, arxiv/1103.0444.Google Scholar
- A. Björner, Topological methods, in Handbook of Combinatorics, (R. Graham, M. Grötschel and L. Lovász, eds.), North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1995, pp. 1819–1872.Google Scholar
- B. Braun, Independence complexes of stable Kneser graphs, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 18 (2011), paper 118.Google Scholar
- R. Hoshino, Independence polynomials of circulant graphs, PhD. Thesis, Dalhouse University, 2007.Google Scholar