Entropy and escape of mass for SL3(ℤ)\ SL3(ℝ)
- 191 Downloads
We study the relation between measure theoretic entropy and escape of mass for the case of a singular diagonal flow on the moduli space of three-dimensional unimodular lattices.
KeywordsProbability Measure Homogeneous Space Marked Time Injectivity Radius Interval Versus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Einsiedler, E. Lindenstrauss, Ph. Michel and A. Venkatesh, Distribution properties of closed geodesics on the modular surface, Duke’s theorem, submitted.Google Scholar
- M. Einsiedler and T. Ward, Ergodic Theory: with a View Towards Number Theory, Springer, 2011.Google Scholar
- S. Kadyrov, Positive entropy invariant measures on the space of lattices with escape of mass, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, to appear. Available on CJO 2011 doi:10.1017/S0143385710000726.Google Scholar
- P. Mattila, Geometry of Sets and Measures in Euclidean Space. fractals and Rectifiability 44, Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, 1995.Google Scholar
- T. Sakai, Riemannian Geometry, AMS Bookstore, 1996.Google Scholar
- R. Shi, Equidistribution of expanding measures with local maximal dimension and diophantine approximation, Monatshefte für Mathematik, Springer Wien, 2011.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University Magnes Press 2011