On the tightness of Gaussian concentration for convex functions
- 1 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The author would like to thank Grigoris Paouris for posing him the question about the tightness of the concentration and for many fruitful discussions. He would also like to thank Peter Pivovarov for useful advice and comments, Ramon van Handel and Emanuel Milman for valuable remarks. Thanks also go to the anonymous referee whose helpful comments improved the exposition of this note.
- [IV15]P. Ivanisvili and A. Volberg, Bellman partial differential equation and the hill property for classical isoperimetric problems, arXiv:1506.03409 [math.AP].Google Scholar
- [NP16]J. Neeman and G. Paouris, An interpolation proof of Ehrhard’s inequality, arXiv:1605.07233 [math.PR].Google Scholar
- [Ste04]M. Steele, The Paley-Zygnund argument and three variations, Class note; available online, 2004.Google Scholar
- [Tan19]K. Tanguy, Non-asymptotic variance bounds and deviation inequalities by optimal transport, Electron. J. Probab. 24 (2019), paper no. 13, 18 pp.Google Scholar
- [vH17b]R. van Handel, Private communication, September 2017.Google Scholar