Semigroups versus evolution families in the loewner theory
- 104 Downloads
We show that an evolution family of the unit disc is commuting if and only if the associated Herglotz vector field has separated variables. This is the case if and only if the evolution family comes from a semigroup of holomorphic self-maps of the disc.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Arosio, F. Bracci, H. Hamada, and G. Kohr, An abstract approach to Loewner chains, arXiv:1002.4262v3.Google Scholar
- F. Bracci and P. Poggi-Corradini, On Valiron’s theorem, in Future Trends in Geometric Function Theory 92, Univ. Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, 2003, pp. 39–55.Google Scholar
- F. Bracci, M. D. Contreras, and S. Díaz-Madrigal, Evolution families and the Loewner equation I: The unit disc, J. Reine Angew. Math., to appear, arXiv:0807.1594v1.Google Scholar
- M. Elin and D. Shoikhet, Linearization Models for Complex Dynamical Systems. Topics in Univalent Functions, Functions Equations and Semigroup Theory, Birkhäuser, Basel, 2010.Google Scholar
- A. G. Siskakis, Semigroups of Composition Operators and the Cesàro Operator on H p(D), Ph.D. Thesis, University of Illinois, 1985.Google Scholar