Numerical Simulation on the Recovery Process of Acid Pickling Waste Liquor by Jet-Flow Pyrolysis
- 32 Downloads
The direct discharge of hydrochloric acid pickling waste liquor from iron and steel enterprises seriously wastes resources and pollutes the environment. In this study, a Venturi jet-flow pyrolysis reactor was used to fabricate iron oxide and recover waste acid. Combustion, phase transformation, and gas-solidification reactions were numerically simulated in this independently-invented Venturi jet-flow pyrolysis reactor. Fluent software was combined with user-defined functions to describe the fluid flow characteristics and the distribution rules of each component during jet-flow pyrolysis in the reactor. Then, the velocity, temperature, and component concentration distributions in the reactor were analyzed. The results presented in this paper can provide a theoretical basis to study the pyrolysis treatment of hydrochloric acid pickling waste liquor, as well as data support for optimizing a Venturi jet-flow pyrolysis reactor.
This research was supported by the Specialized Fund for the Basic Research Operating Expenses Program of Central College (N172303012), the Scientific Research Fund project of Northeastern University at Qinhuangdao (XNY201808), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51904069), the Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province of China (E2019501085), and universities in Hebei province science, and technology research youth fund (QN2019312).
- 1.Z. Yan, Water Supply Drain. 70, 49 (2013).Google Scholar
- 2.J.M. Guo, Y.B. Liu, and G.J. Jin, Liaoning Chem. Ind. 852, 47 (2018).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Shu, Chem. Eng. 61, 2 (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.K.S. John, J. Saji, and M.L.P. Reddy, Hydrometallurgy 9, 51 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Agrawal and K.K. Sahu, Metall. Mater. Trans. B 877, 40 (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.R.D. Hoak, C.J. Lewis, and W.W. Hodge, Ind. Eng. Chem. 553, 37 (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Tomaszewska, M. Gryta, and A.W. Morawski, Sep. Purif. Technol. 591, 22 (2001).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Yi, J.Y. Xiao, and D.C. Ding, Guangdong Chem. Ind. 16, 41 (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.H.B. Li, A.X. He, and B. Cai, Iron Steel Vanad. Titan. 49, 1 (1999).Google Scholar
- 10.Y.H. Wang, Sichuan Nonferrous Metals 29, 4 (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.X.X. Zhang, K. Zhao, and C.S. Liu, China Water Wastewater 96, 12 (2008).Google Scholar