Mining Scheme Optimization and Stope Structural Mechanic Characteristics for a Deep and Large Ore Body
- 81 Downloads
Several large ore bodies are exposed to poor environments. Thus, designing a reasonable mining scheme for the stress characteristics and stability of stope structures is essential. In this study, Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua 3D is used to study the stability and mechanics environment of the surrounding rock and cemented pillars in two kinds of mining scheme for continuous mining and “taking one every other one” mining. The mechanical response of stope structure to each process under different mining schemes is analyzed from the aspects of vertical stress, vertical displacement and stress distribution. The results show that, during the “taking one every other one” mining process, the maximum principal stress is between 0 MPa and 5 MPa, the vertical maximum displacement is 25 mm and the vertical stress range is 0–14 MPa. These simulation parameters are obviously better than continuous mining scheme. This mining scheme is more conducive to stope stability, increasing mine economic efficiency and ensure production safety.
This study has been supported by the National Natural Science Foundation (No. 51764013), by the Science and Technology Support Plan Project of Jiangxi Provincial Science and Technology Department (Grant No. 20161BBG70075, 20143ACG70010), by the Key Research Project of Science and Technology of Jiangxi Provincial Education Department (Grant No. GJJ160592).
- 1.J.H. Hu, T. Lei, K.P. Zhou, and Q.F. Chen, Rock Soil Mech. 32, 2517 (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.L. An, S. Xu, S.F. Ren, and X.T. Zhang, J. Northeast. Univ. Nat. Sci. 34, 1642 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Dai and J.Q. Jiang, J. Min. Saf. Eng. 33, 35 (2016).Google Scholar
- 9.W.D. Ren and J.H. Chen, Min. Metall. Eng. 31, 21 (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.X.B. Li, Z.W. Liu, K. Peng, G.Y. Zhao, and S.Q. Peng, Chin. J. Rock Mech. Eng. 29, 1945 (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.K. Zhao, H.B. Yan, and X. Feng, Chin. J. Theor. Appl. Mech. 48, 976 (2016).Google Scholar
- 13.J.Z. Li, J.B. Zhang, J.L. Hou, L. Wang, Z.Q. Yin, and C.M. Li, J. Min. Saf. Eng. 32, 439 (2015).Google Scholar
- 15.D.M. Lin, Y.J. Shang, F.J. Sun, Y.C. Sun, F.B. Wu, and Z.Q. Liu, Rock Soil Mech. 32, 837 (2011).Google Scholar
- 17.M. Cai, X.G. Zhao, and P.K. Kaiser, Chin. J. Rock Mech. Eng. 33, 1 (2014).Google Scholar
- 18.M.F. Cai, M.C. He, and D.Y. Liu, Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 1st ed. (Beijing: Science Press, 2002), pp. 219–225.Google Scholar
- 19.Y. Li, L. Yuan, and G.X. Liu, J. Min. Saf. Eng. 33, 795 (2016).Google Scholar
- 20.Y.J. Shen, G.L. Xu, L. Zhang, and K.J. Zhu, Chin. J. Rock Mech. Eng. 29, 1355 (2010).Google Scholar