The design and application of multifunctional structure-battery materials systems
Overview Integrating Functionality
- 1.3k Downloads
KeywordsNaval Research Laboratory Battery Cell Defense Advance Research Project Agency Multifunctional Material Defense Advance Research Project Agency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J.D. Anderson, Aircraft Performance and Design (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1999).Google Scholar
- 3.J.P. Thomas et al., “Multifunctional Structure-plus-Power Concepts,” Paper #AIAA-2002-1239 (Paper presented at the 43rd AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, Denver, CO, 2002).Google Scholar
- 4.J.T. South et al., “Multifunctional Power-Generating and Energy-Storage Composites for U.S. Army Applications,” Materials Research Society Proceedings Vol. 851, ed. M. Chipara et al. (Warrendale, PA: MRS, to be published).Google Scholar
- 6.M.F. Ashby, Materials Selection in Mechanical Design (Oxford, U.K.: Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999).Google Scholar
- 9.J.P. Thomas and M.A. Qidwai, “Excel Computational Design Tool: Multifunctional Structure-Battery Materials.” Naval Research Laboratory Memorandum Report, NRL/MR/6350-03-8677 (Washington, D.C.: Naval Research Laboratory, April 2003).Google Scholar
- 10.D. Linden and T.B. Reddy, Handbook of Batteries, 3rd Ed. (New York: McGraw-Hill, 2002).Google Scholar
- 12.J.P. Thomas et al., “Multifunctional Structure-Battery Materials for Enhanced Performance in Small Unmanned Air Vehicles,” Paper #IMECE2003-41512, CD Proceedings of the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exhibition (New York: ASME, 2003).Google Scholar
- 14.Y.-K. Kim et al., “Custom Designed Lithium-Ion Pouch Cells for Unmanned Micro-Air Vehicles,” Proceedings of the 41st Power Sources Conference (New York: Palisades Convention Management, 2004), pp. 282–285.Google Scholar
© TMS 2005