Active vibration-attenuation controller design for uncertain structural systems with input time-delay
The problem of active vibration control for uncertain linear structural systems with control forces input timedelay is investigated in this study. First, the original structural equation is converted to a state-space model by utilizing the matrix transformation. Second, according to the obtained model and a special Lyapunov functional, a sufficient condition is achieved for the closed-loop system to be stable with a prescribed level of disturbance attenuation. Then, in terms of solving these linear matrix inequalities (LMIs), the state-feed controller is achieved to stabilize the structural system with the performance ∥z∥2 <γ∥ω∥2. Third, by introducing the rank-1 vector to describe the system uncertainties, the uncertain system description is obtained, and the stabilizing condition is extended to the uncertain case. Finally, examples are given to show the effectiveness of the proposed methods.
Keywordsrobust stabilization structural system vibration active control time-delay
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ding YC, Weng FL, Ge J, Liang LM and Yang GL (2014a), “Finite-time Vibration-attenuation Controller Design for Structural Systems with Parameter Uncertainties,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 673174, 11 pages. DOI:10.1155/2014/673174.Google Scholar
- Ding YC, Weng FL, Ge J, Liang Q and Zhi XY (2014b), “Novel Stabilization Conditions for Uncertain Singular Systems with Time-varying Delay,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 796596, 8 pages. DOI:10.1155/2014/796596.Google Scholar
- Wang H, Xue A, Lu R and Chen Y (2007), “Delaydependent Robust H∞ Control for Uncertain Discrete Singular Time-varying Delay Systems Based on a Finite Sum Inequality,” Proceedings of the 26th Chinese Control Conference, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China, pp. 595–599.Google Scholar
- Weng FL, Liang LM, Yu ZA, and Ding YC (2012), “Online Parameter-dependent Controller Design for Electro- hydraulic Servo Systems Driven by Doublerod Actuators,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, 8(22): 9507–9514.Google Scholar
- Weng FL and Mao WJ (2012b), “Analysis of Robust Stability for Uncertain Discrete Singular Systems with Time-varying Delay,” Journal of Southeast University (Natural Science Edition), 42(S1): 92–97.Google Scholar