Determination of Luzhou-flavor liquor ages by three-dimensional fluorescence spectroscopy combined with NMF
- 3 Downloads
The determination of Luzhou-flavor liquor ages is carried out by three-dimensional fluorescence spectroscopy combined with non-negative matrix factorization (NMF). 37 samples of aged liquors with weighted ages of 15, 20 and 25 years were prepared by blending three Luzhou-flavor original base liquors with storage ages of 10, 20 and 30 years in different proportions. The fluorescence spectra of the samples were measured, and then factorized into basis matrix and coefficients matrix by multiplicative iterative NMF. The fluorescence spectra, reconstructed from the basis matrix, are similar to the original spectra. The coefficients matrix is taken as the input of support vector machine (SVM) to establish a prediction model for the determination of liquor ages. Compared with the principal component analysis, the prediction model based on SVM has a predicted accuracy better than 91.7%. This method can provide helps for the market supervision on the aged liquors.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ding X., Wu C., Huang J. and Zhou R., LWT–Food Science and Technology 66, 124 (2016).Google Scholar
- Yang T., Li G. and Zhuang M., Liquor Making 35, 33 (2008).Google Scholar
- Xu Z., Liquor–Making Science and Technology 2, 90 (2008).Google Scholar
- Lee D. D., and Seung H. S., Learning the parts of objects by non–negative matrix factorization, Nature 401, 788 (1999).Google Scholar
- Hoyer P. O., Journal of Machine Learning Research 5, 1457 (2004).Google Scholar
- Cortes C., and Vapnik V., Support–vector networks, Machine Learning 20, 273 (1995).Google Scholar