Fast 3D reconstruction of dental cast model based on structured light
- 4 Downloads
To quickly obtain accurate 3D data of dental cast model, this paper proposes a 3D reconstruction method for dental cast model based on structured light. This method combines the structured light with the motor turntable to obtain a group of 3D data for the dental cast model from multiple angles, and automatically registers the dental 3D data from multiple angles through the ball calibration of turntable. Compared with the real data of the dental cast model, the maximum error of the 3D reconstruction results in this paper is 0.115 mm. The reconstruction time of this process is about 130 s. The experimental results show that the method has high precision and high scanning speed for the 3D reconstruction of the dental cast model.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adaškevičius R and Vasiliauskas A, Electronics and Electrical Engineering 82, 49 (2015).Google Scholar
- Gao Yan, Shao Shuangyun and Feng Qibo, Chinese Journal of Lasers 40, 182 (2013).Google Scholar
- Ou Pan, Wang Ting and Li Ruixiang, Laser & Optoelectronics Progress 53, 121 (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Chen Xinqi, Hu Ying, Ma Wei and Nie Jianhui, Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology 44, 11 (2012). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Limei Song, Yulan Chang, Jiangtao Xi, Qinghua Guo, Xinjun Zhu and Xiaojie Li, Optics Communications 35, 213 (2015).Google Scholar
- S. Theodoridis, The Least–Squares Family, 6th ed., Academic Press, Oxford (2015).Google Scholar