Design and functional test of a novel optical testing target
- 1 Downloads
A novel optical testing target (OTT) with three degrees of freedom (DOFs) is proposed for measuring the tracking performance of a photoelectric theodolite. The main components, such as the azimuth axis system, the pitching axis system, the linear motion system, and the simulated target generator, are designed. Furthermore, the linear module with the form of a large-span and low-stiffness cantilever beam is strengthened using an integrated optimization method. After the structure is strengthened, the 1st-order natural frequency increases from 14 Hz to 32 Hz. Finally, a functional test is performed and the results show that compared with a traditional optical test target, the simulated target generated by the novel target is advantageous in practice.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Liu Manlin, Hao Bin, Cao Yan and XIONG Rensheng, Optical Technique 35, 815 (2009). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Gu Yinying, Shen Xiangheng and HE Genxian, Optoelectronic Engineering 3, 19 (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Miao Li and Huibin GAO, Advanced Materials Research 472, 1383 (2012).Google Scholar
- Xu Han, Ming Liu, Jun Ma, Sheng Li and Jia Liu, Proc. SPIE 10255, 102550O–1 (2017).Google Scholar
- ZHANG Shaojun, GAO Yunguo and XUE Xiangyao, Infrared and Laser Engineering 47, 1512 (2018). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Mustafa Ekinci and Özgür Selimoğlu, Advances in Optical and Mechanical Technologies for Telescopes and Instrumentation II 9912, 53 (2016).Google Scholar
- Ruijuan Guo, Shuang Du and Huimin Yin, 10th International Congress on Image and Signal Processing, BioMedical Engineering and Informatics (CISP–BMEI 2017) 978, 5386 (2017).Google Scholar
- Hai–ying Wu, San–xi Zhang, Biao Liu, Peng Yue and Ying–hui Weng, Proc. SPIE 10697, 1069716 (2018).Google Scholar
- Yong–qing Yang, Peng Liu, Wen–ji Shen and Jun–feng Han, Proc. SPIE 10697, 106975K–1 (2018).Google Scholar