Optimizing process of preparing artificial-similar material for rocky slope with uniform formula design
The determination of material formula needs try-and-error experiment, and consumes large amount of time and fund. In order to solve the problem, a comprehensive method is established, via the experiment of artificial-similar material formula of a mine slope. We controlled the samples by the compactness, and arranged the formula of the test group with the method of the uniform formula experiment. The physical and mechanical parameters of these samples were analyzed using the method of the partial least-squares regression (PLS). And a mathematical model of the indexes of physical and mechanics parameters relating to the factors of formulation constituents was established eventually. We used the model to analyze the effect of each formulation constituent on physical and mechanics parameters of samples. The experiment results and analysis illustrates that 1) in the formulation of similar material, the effect of raw materials on the internal friction angle φ and cohesion C is opposite; 2) The method can highly facilitate the process of the of preparing artificial-similar materials, more economic and effective.
Key wordsfault artificial-similar material optimization uniform formula experiment multiple independent variable and multiple dependent variable partial least-squares regression
由于相似材料的最终配比,需要通过大量的物理试验才能够获得,这样会耗费大量的时间与资 金,为了解决这个问题,结合工程实际,开展关于矿山边坡的相似材料配比试验,建立一种综合试验 分析方法。在试验过程中,通过制样时试样的压实度来控制试样的密度,同时利用正交试验,对试验 方案进行设计。然后,基于偏最小二乘回归分析(PLS)法,对试样的物理力学参数进行综合分析。 最后,将组成相似材料的主要成分作为主要分析因素,建立一个数学模型,分析得到相似材料的配比 成分对于试样物理力学参数的影响。通过分析,得出以下结论:1)在相似材料的配比试验中,相似 材料的每一个主要成分对于试样内摩擦角的与粘聚力的影响效果,是存在相反关系的。2)该种分析 方法提高了配比试验开展的效率,减少了试验开展所需的费用,有利于试验经济高效的进行。
关键词人工相似材料 优化 均匀配方试验 偏最小二乘回归
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The work was finished with the help of many people, especially CHEN Dong, LI Ren-chao, WU Ting-yao, CHEN Si-yuan, CAI Jia-yuan and Zhou Jia-quan, who assisted with the experiment operation, the teachers, LI Ming and SU Yun, who put forward the helpful suggestions.
- ALQRAGHULI W A A, ALKARKHI A F M, YUSUP Y. Proposed procedure for estimating the coefficient of three-factor interaction for 2p3m4q factorial experiments [J]. International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, 2018, 31(1): 12–18.Google Scholar
- LIANG Z, LIAO S, WEN Y, LIU X. Working parameter optimization of strengthen waterjet grinding with the orthogonal-experiment-design-based ANFIS [J]. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 2016: 1–22.Google Scholar
- DINGBANG Z, CHUANBO Z, DAN H E, JINGSHAN S, ZHIHUA Z. Similar material preparation of underground caving mining model with super high-steep slope [J]. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 2013, 44(10): 4221–4227. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- DING B Z, CHUAN B Z, YANG B L, JIAN Y Y. Physical model test and numerical simulation study of deformation mechanism of wall rock on open pit to underground mining [J]. International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, 2014, 27(11): 1795–1802.Google Scholar
- BELL F G. Engineering properties of soils and rocks of soils and rocks [M]. England: Whitstable Litho Ltd, 1983.Google Scholar
- WANG Yuan. Uniform design-one method of experiment design [J]. Science & Technology Review, 1994(5): 20–22. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- FANG Kai. Uniform design and the table of uniform design [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1994. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WANG Tie, WANG Huan, ZHANG Yong, LIU Wen. Height-width ratio limited value for rubber bearing isolated structure computed by uniform design method [J]. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology (New Series), 2007, 14(1): 36–40.Google Scholar
- KHOSHMANESH A, DIXON M W, KENNY S, TILLEY L, MCNAUGHTON D, WOOD B R. Detection and quantification of early-stage malaria parasites in laboratory infected erythrocytes by attenuated total reflectance infrared spectroscopy and multivariate analysis [J]. Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 86(9): 4379–4386.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- ZANG Qing, KEIRE D A, WOOD R D, BUHSE L F, MOORE C M V, NASR M, AL-HAKIM I, TREHY M L, Welsh W J. Determination of galactosamine impurities in heparin samples by multivariate regression analysis of their 1H NMR spectra [J]. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2011, 399(2): 635–649.CrossRefGoogle Scholar