Amplitude phase control for electro-hydraulic servo system based on normalized least-mean-square adaptive filtering algorithm
- 154 Downloads
The electro-hydraulic servo system was studied to cancel the amplitude attenuation and phase delay of its sinusoidal response, by developing a network using normalized least-mean-square (LMS) adaptive filtering algorithm. The command input was corrected by weights to generate the desired input for the algorithm, and the feedback was brought into the feedback correction, whose output was the weighted feedback. The weights of the normalized LMS adaptive filtering algorithm were updated on-line according to the estimation error between the desired input and the weighted feedback. Thus, the updated weights were copied to the input correction. The estimation error was forced to zero by the normalized LMS adaptive filtering algorithm such that the weighted feedback was equal to the desired input, making the feedback track the command. The above concept was used as a basis for the development of amplitude phase control. The method has good real-time performance without estimating the system model. The simulation and experiment results show that the proposed amplitude phase control can efficiently cancel the amplitude attenuation and phase delay with high precision.
Key wordsamplitude attenuation phase delay normalized least-mean-square adaptive filtering algorithm tracking performance electrohydraulic servo system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- MERRIT H E. Hydraulic control system [M]. New York: Wiley, 1976: 1–10.Google Scholar
- YAO Jian-jun. Research on acceleration harmonic cancellation of electro-hydraulic servo shaking table [D]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2007. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YAO Jian-jun, WANG Li-quan, WANG Cai-dong, ZHANG Zhong-lin. ANN-based PID controller for an electro-hydraulic servo system [C]// Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics. Qingdao, 2008: 18–22.Google Scholar
- WU Zhen-shun, YAO Jian-jun, YUE Dong-hai. A self-tuning fuzzy PID controller and its application [J]. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 2004, 36(11): 1578–1580. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LIU Jiang-hun, XIONG Qing-ping, LI Xian-song. Work on electro-hydraulic synchro-control strategy [J]. Metalforming Machinery, 2000, 35(6): 44–46. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- JIANG Jia-he, YU Tong-wu, SONG Zi-shan. Study of digital control in electrohydraulic servo loading system [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2000, 31(3): 318–320. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YAO Jian-jun, CONG Da-cheng, JIANG Hong-zhou, WU Zhen-shun, HAN Jun-wei. ANN-based adaptive phase corrector applied in electro-hydraulic servo system [J]. Journal of Jilin University: Engineering and Technology Edition, 2007, 37(4): 930–934. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YAN Hao, YE Zheng-mao, ZHANG Hui, HAN Jun-wei, ZHAO Yong, LI Hong-ren. Hydraulic servo systems’ synchronous loading strategy based on Widrow-Hoff learning rules [J]. Earthquake Engineer and Engineering Vibration, 2006, 26(3): 104–107. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- MA Jian-ming, HUANG Qi-tao, CONG Da-cheng, YE Zheng-mao, HAN Jun-wei. Application of the amplitude-phase control strategy in a 6-DOF motion simulator [J]. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 2008, 29(11): 1216–1221. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SIMON K. Adaptive filter theory [M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2002: 320–352.Google Scholar