Sliding mode robust controller for automatic rectification of shield machine
- 107 Downloads
According to the actual engineering problem that the precise load model of shield machine is difficult to achieve, a design method of sliding mode robust controller oriented to the automatic rectification of shield machine was proposed. Firstly, the nominal load model of shield machine and the ranges of model parameters were obtained by the soil mechanics parameters of certain geological conditions and the messages of the self-learning of shield machine by tunneling for previous segments. Based on this rectification mechanism model with known ranges of parameters, a sliding mode robust controller was proposed. Finally, the simulation analysis was developed to verify the effectiveness of the proposed controller. The simulation results show that the sliding mode robust controller can be implemented in the attitude rectification process of the shield machine and it has stronger robustness to overcome the soil disturbance.
Key wordsshield machine rectification sliding mode robust upper bound
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHOU Qi-cai, CHEN Jun-ru, HE Zi-qiang. Matlab-enabled fuzzy deviation controller implementation for shield excavators [J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2007, 5(4): 414–419. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WATANABE T, TANAKA T, ABE T. Development of a new composite structure segment for large diameter shield tunnel [J]. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, 2004, (19): 449–450.Google Scholar
- LI Hui-ping, XIA Ming-yao. Fuzzy algorithm for control of shield machine [J]. Journal of Tongji University: Natural Science, 2003, 31(7): 824–827. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LIU Kuo, GUO Da-meng, LIU Jie. Research and simulation of hydraulic excavator’s adaptive fuzzy sliding control [J]. Journal of Northeastern University: Natural Science, 2009, 30(11): 1649–1652. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHOU Zhen-guo, GUO Lei, GUO Wei-she. The construction attitude control and segment selection of shield machine [J]. West-China Exploration Engineering, 2002(5): 124–127. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ADNAN D, MUSTAFAH G. Design and implementation of a new sliding-mode observer for speed sensorless control of induction machine [J]. IEEE Transactions on Industry Application, 2002, 49(5): 1177–1182.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Xi-zheng, WANG Yao-nan, YANG Min-shen. Doubly-sliding-mode based sensorless robust control of PMSM [J]. Electric Machines and Control, 2008, 12(6): 696–700. (in Chinese)Google Scholar