Dynamic services selection algorithm in Web services composition supporting cross-enterprises collaboration
- 88 Downloads
Based on the deficiency of time convergence and variability of Web services selection for services composition supporting cross-enterprises collaboration, an algorithm QCDSS (QoS constraints of dynamic Web services selection) to resolve dynamic Web services selection with QoS global optimal path, was proposed. The essence of the algorithm was that the problem of dynamic Web services selection with QoS global optimal path was transformed into a multi-objective services composition optimization problem with QoS constraints. The operations of the cross and mutation in genetic algorithm were brought into PSOA (particle swarm optimization algorithm), forming an improved algorithm (IPSOA) to solve the QoS global optimal problem. Theoretical analysis and experimental results indicate that the algorithm can better satisfy the time convergence requirement for Web services composition supporting cross-enterprises collaboration than the traditional algorithms.
Key wordsWeb services composition optimal service selection improved particle swarm optimization algorithm (IPSOA) cross-enterprises collaboration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- PAPAZOGLOU M P, GEORGAKOPOULOS D. Service-oriented computing [J]. Communications of the ACM, 2003, 6(10): 25–65.Google Scholar
- GRAFEN P, ABERER K, HOFFNER Y, LUDWIG H. Cross-low: Cross-organizational workflow management in dynamic virtual enterprises [J]. International Journal of Computer Systems Science and Engineering, 2000, 15(5): 277–290.Google Scholar
- LIU Y T, ANNE H H, ZENG L Z. QoS computation and policing in dynamic Web service selection [C]// Proceedings of the www 2004. New York: ACM Press, 2004: 66–73.Google Scholar
- HU Chun-hua, WU Min, LIU Guo-ping. QoS scheduling algorithm based on hybrid particle swarm optimization strategy for grid workflow [C]// Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Grid and Cooperative Computing. New York: IEEE Computer Society, 2007: 330–337.Google Scholar
- EBERHART R C, SHI Y. Particle swarm optimization: Developments applications and resources [C]// Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Volutionary. New York: IEEE Computer Society, 2002.Google Scholar
- HU Chun-hua, WU Min, XIE Qing, WANG Jian-ming. SWES: Performance evaluation system for Web service workflow on QoS [J]. Journal of Central South University: Science and Technology, 2007, 38(5): 962–969. (in Chinese)Google Scholar