Synthesis of mesoporous cerium-zirconium mixed oxides by hydrothermal templating method
- 189 Downloads
Mesoporous cerium-zirconium mixed oxides were prepared by hydrothermal method using cetyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (CTAB) as template. The effects of amount of template, pH value of solution and hydrothermal temperature on mesostructure of samples were systematically investigated. The final products were characterized by XRD, TEM, FT-IR, and BET. The results indicate that all the cerium-zirconium mixed oxides present a meso-structure. At molar ratio of n(CTAB)/n((Ce)+(Zr))=0.15, pH value of 9, and hydrothermal temperature of 120 °C, the samples obtained possess a specific surface area of 207.9 m2/g with pore diameter of 3.70 nm and pore volume of 0.19 cm3/g.
Key wordscerium-zirconium mixed oxides hydrothermal method cetyl trimethyl ammonium bromide mesopore template
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- FENG Chang-gen, HU Yu-cai, WANG Li-qiong. Influence of ceria-zirconia solid solution on the performance of palladium-only three-way catalyst [J]. Applied Chemistry, 2003, 20(2): 159–162. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- FENG Chang-gen, ZHANG Jiang-shan, WANG Ya-jun. Synthesis and catalytic activity of nanometer scale Ce1-xZrxO2 polycrystals [J]. Journal of Chinese Rare Earth Society, 2004, 32(4): 502–506. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- GU Ying-ying, FENG Sheng-sheng, LI Jin-lin, GU Xiang-kui, WANG Man-juan. Preparation of mesoporous Ce0.5Zr0.5O2 mixed oxide by hydrothermal templating method [J]. Journal of Rare Earths, 2007, 25(12): 710–714.Google Scholar
- CHEN Min, ZHANG Pei-zhuang, HUANG Zhi-bin, ZHENG Xiao-ming. Preparation of ultrafine Ce-Zr-Ba mixed oxide powder with high surface area [J]. Journal of Inorganic Materials, 2004, 19(3): 661–665. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LONG Q, CAI M, ROGERS J D, RONG H L, LI J R, JIANG L. Synthesis of nanostructured Pt/CeO2-ZrO2-Al2O3 catalysts by a two-step sol-gel method [J]. Nanotechnology, 2007, 18(35): 355601.Google Scholar
- DU Yu-cheng, ZHANG Jiu-xing, HE Hong. High specific surface of Ce0.7Zr0.3O2 solid solution nanostructure by templated assemble [J]. Journal of the Chinese Rare Earth Society, 2003, 21(S1): 44–47. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Yu-li, DU Yu-cheng, SUO Er-bin. Synthesis of rare earth compound oxides nano-crystal with high specific surface area [J]. Mining and Metallurgy, 2005, 14(1): 45–48. (in Chinese)Google Scholar