Stability classification model of mine-lane surrounding rock based on distance discriminant analysis method
- 84 Downloads
Based on the principle of Mahalanobis distance discriminant analysis (DDA) theory, a stability classification model for mine-lane surrounding rock was established, including six indexes of discriminant factors that reflect the engineering quality of surrounding rock: lane depth below surface, span of lane, ratio of directly top layer thickness to coal thickness, uniaxial comprehensive strength of surrounding rock, development degree coefficient of surrounding rock joint and range of broken surrounding rock zone. A DDA model was obtained through training 15 practical measuring samples. The re-substitution method was introduced to verify the stability of DDA model and the ratio of mis-discrimination is zero. The DDA model was used to discriminate 3 new samples and the results are identical with actual rock kind. Compared with the artificial neural network method and support vector mechanic method, the results show that this model has high prediction accuracy and can be used in practical engineering.
Key wordsdistance discriminant analysis stability classification lane surrounding rock
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BOHLOLI B. Effects of the geological parameters on rock blasting using the Hopkinson split bar[J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 1997, 34(3/4): 321–329.Google Scholar
- YUAN Guo-hong, CHEN Jian-ping, MA Lin. Application of extenics in evaluating of engineering quality of rock masses[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2005, 24(9): 1539–1544. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- XIANG Xiao-dong. A new model of drift surrounding stability classification and its application[J]. Journal of Liaoning Technical University, 2001, 20(1): 19–20. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Shao-gang, ZHANG Kai-bi, ZHANG Kai-zhi. Study on the fuzzy equivalence cluster of stability of surrounding rock of gateways in coalmines[J]. Journal of Shandong University of Science and Technology, 2003, 22(4): 18–20. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WANG De-run. The application of neural network in classification of coal surrounding rock mass[J]. Ground Pressure and Strata Control, 1997, 14(3): 105–107. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- FENG X T, WEBBER S, OZBAY M U. Neural network assessment of rockburst risks for deep gold mines in South African[J]. Trans Norferrous Met Soc China, 1998, 8(2): 335–341.Google Scholar
- ZHAO Hong-bo. A new method of classification of coal surrounding rock mass[J]. Coal Engineering, 2004 (11): 65–67. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- GAO Hui-xuan. Multivariate statistical analysis[M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2005. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- FAN Jin-cheng, MEI Chang-lin. Data analysis[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2002. (in Chinese)Google Scholar