Numerical method of slope failure probability based on Bishop model
- 86 Downloads
Based on Bishop’s model and by applying the first and second order mean deviations method, an approximative solution method for the first and second order partial derivatives of functional function was deduced according to numerical analysis theory. After complicated multi-independent variables implicit functional function was simplified to be a single independent variable implicit function and rule of calculating derivative for composite function was combined with principle of the mean deviations method, an approximative solution format of implicit functional function was established through Taylor expansion series and iterative solution approach of reliability degree index was given synchronously. An engineering example was analyzed by the method. The result shows its absolute error is only 0.78% as compared with accurate solution.
Key wordsBishop mechanical model failure probability of slope mean deviation method implicit function Taylor series dump of open-pit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- LIU Y W, MOSES F. A sequential response surface methods and its application in the reliability analysis of aircraft structural system [J]. Structural Safety, 1994, 16(2): 39–46.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Xiao-qing, KANG Hai-gui, WANG Fu-ming. A new method for reliability problem without explicit simulation method performance function[J]. Journal of Dalian University of Technology, 2003, 43(5): 650–654. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SU Yong-hua, FANG Zu-lie. Stability reliability degree analysis of special underground space by improved response surface method[J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2000, 19(1): 54–59. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SU Yong-hua, ZHAO Ming-hua. Application of response surface method in stability reliability degree analysis for slope[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2006, 25(7): 1417–1425. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SU Yong-hua, ZHAO Ming-hua, ZHANG Yue-ying. On analysis of reliability of slope stability based on Spencer model by the method of difference[J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2006, 25(S1): 2750–2756.Google Scholar
- SU Yong-hua, ZHAO Ming-hua, ZOU Zhi-peng. Calculation way of slope stability probability based on disturbing energy method[J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2005, 24(19): 3470–3475. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- XIONG Tie-hua, CHANG Xiao-lin. Application of response surface method in system reliability analysis[J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2006, 23(4): 58–62. (in Chinese)Google Scholar