Rheological model in rock slope stability analysis
- 105 Downloads
Based on equivalent Mohr-Coulomb criterion theory, it was successfully applied to FEM software-Ansys by artificial conversion among rock mass parameters, and the size relation between the transformed parameters and original parameters were verified. At the same time, in allusion to rheological characteristics of rock mass, by making use of the theory of rheological model with fractional order derivatives, a practical calculative method in which rheological characteristics were taken into account was presented, and rheological problem of rock slope were managed by changing material characteristics in the process of elasticity-plasticity analysis, an example shows that this method is feasible.
Key wordsequivalent Mohr-Coulomb criterion artificial conversion rheological characteristics rheological model fractional order derivatives
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- XU Gan-cheng, ZHENG Ying-ren. The appliance research of criterion in geotechnical engineering [J]. Chinese Journal of Gootechnical Engineering, 1990, 12(2): 93–99. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SHI Wei-min, ZHENG Ying-ren. Equivalernt transformation of mohr-coulomb criterion and its application in slope stability analysis [J]. Geotechnical Engineering Technique, 2003, 17(3): 155–159.Google Scholar
- ZHENG Ying-ren, SHEN Zhu-jiang, GONG Xiao-nan. The Principles of Geotechnical Plastic Mechanics [M]. Beijing: China Architecture and Building Press, 2002. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Wei-min. A new rheological model theory with fractional order derivatives [J]. Natural Science Journal of Xiangtan University, 2001, 23(1): 30–36.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Wei-min. Practical expressions of relaxation modulus and creep conpliance [J]. Natural Science Journal of Xiangtan University, 1999, 21(3): 26–28.Google Scholar