Tensile rheological properties of sheet TC1 Ti-alloy
- 36 Downloads
Combined closely with the practical production of rectifier internal hood deep-drawing thermal forming, in order to provide parameters of material properties for the numerical simulation, the standard samples of TC1 Ti-alloy sheet of 0.8 mm in thickness were made, and the tensile tests under 8 kinds of different temperature and 4 sorts of strain rate were done so that the effects of material’s thermo-rheological mechanical properties are worked out.
Key wordssheet TC1 Ti-alloy deformation speed thermo-rheology mechanical properties
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- VENUGOPAL P, GE J T, et al. The influence of strain rate and temperature on pure Titanium friction coefficient[J]. Foreign Metal Process, 1991, 2: 9–13. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Bao-xun. The influence of deformation temperature and deformation degree on property and organization of Ti-31 alloy[J]. Material Exploitation and Application, 1996, 11(6): 2–6. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LUO Ying-she, Mori T. Influence of temperature and deformation speed on the relation of stress and strain of aluminium alloy A6061[J]. Forging Technology, 1996, 21(3): 32–35. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LUO Ying-she. The theoretical, experimental & practical research on rheological forming of metals[D]. Changsha: National University of Defense Technology, 2000. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LUO Ying-she, HU Yun-gui, ZHOU Jian-ping. Creep experimental research on aluminum alloy Lc4[C]//Proc. of the 13th international congress of rheology. Cambridge: the British Society of Rheology, 2000, 4: 56–58.Google Scholar
- LIU Fei. The failure analyses and countermeasure study for deep-draw thermal forming of TC1 Ti-alloy thin plate[D]. Xiangtan: Xiangtan University, 2004. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WANG Shao-lin, YUAN Xue-yu, YU Xin-lu, et al. Research on the constitutive equation of metal high-temperature plasticity[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong Univercity, 1996, 30(8): 22–24. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHAO She-xu, SUN Xun-fang, KUANG Zhen-bang. The visco-plasticity constitution equation describing material response at the range of great strain rate[J]. Acta of Application Mechanics, 1997, 14(3): 29–34. (in Chinese)Google Scholar