Rheological damage FEA of hydro-mechanical coupling for rock mass
- 46 Downloads
There are a large number of random distributing pores and cracks in rock mass, and the initial damages of different causes of formation may be grown with engineering action or changes of all kinds of natural conditions, and the physical and mechanical properties of rock are changed and the structure of rock mass is also changed. At the same time, not only the rock caverns located under groundwater table are subjected to the coupling action of stress field with seepage field, but also the deformation of surrounding rock varies with time. In order to consider these effects in the process of hydro-mechanical coupling, the rheological damage model of hydro-mechanical coupling was set up, based on the fundamental theories of rock mass hydraulics and rheological mechanics and damage mechanics. The according finite element analysis (FEA) formulas for rock mass were derived, and the concretely executive process was given for the FEA of coupled stress field with seepage field under the condition of considering rheological and damage for rock mass. The rheological damage model established may be applied to the long-term stability analysis for underground caverns and slope engineering under the condition of hydro-mechanical coupling.
Key wordshydro-mechanical coupling rheology damage FEA
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- WU Yan-qing, ZHANG Zhuo-yuan. An Introduction to Rock Mass Hydraulics[M]. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University Press, 1995: 3. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SHENG Jin-chang, SU Bao-yu, WANG Yuan, et al. Coupling analysis of elasto-plastic stress and fluid flow in jointed rock masses[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2000, 19(3): 304–309. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WANG Zhi-yin, LI Yun-peng. Research on numerical simulation of predicting water invasion in mines[M]. Chengdu: Chengdu Science and Technology University Press, 1993: 792–796. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- JI Xiao-ming, BAI Shi-wei, YANG Chun-he. A finite element coupling between deformation-seepage in double porosity rock mass[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2003, 24(5): 748–750. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- JI Xiao-ming, BAI Shi-wei, YANG Chun-he. Fluid-solid coupling FEM calculation for double porosity rock material dependent on strain condition[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2003, 22(10): 1636–1639. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Hao. Foundation of Damage Mechanics[M]. Ji’nan: Shandong Science and Technology Press, 1992: 9. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WANG Zhi-yin. A unified form of visco-elasto-plasto-damage FEA for surrounding rock of tunnels[J]. Journal of Xi’an Highway University, 1997, 17(2): 32–35. (in Chinese)Google Scholar