Optimization methods of cutting depth in mining Co-rich crusts
- 36 Downloads
For optimizing the cutting depth of spiral drum type cutting head, the relations among collecting ratio, interfusing ratio of mullock and cutting depth of the mining cobalt-rich crusts in ocean were discussed. Furthermore, the multi-extremum problem about cutting depth was analyzed in mining at a certain interfusing ratio of mullock. Through introducing genetic algorithm (GA), the cutting depth-control problem when the collecting ratio is maximized by controlling the interfusing ratio of mullock was solved with global-optimization-search algorithms. Then optimization theory for cutting depth in mining cobalt-rich crusts by GA, and computer programming were given to realize the algorithm. The computation result of actual data proves the validity of this method.
Key wordsCo-rich crust collecting ratio interfusing ratio of mullock gene algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- HE Gao-wen, LIANG Dong-hong, SONG Cheng-bing, et al. Determining the distribution boundary of cobalt-rich crusts of guyot by synchronous application of sub-bottom profiling and deep-Sea video recording[J]. Earth Science—Journal of China University of Geosciences, 2005, 30(4): 509–512.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SHEN Yun-jun, ZHONG Xiang, HE Ze-quan. Present status of investigation and development of ocean cobalt crust resources[J]. Mining and Metallurgical Engineering, 1999, 19(2): 11–13. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- MOON Jai-woon, et al. Current state and future prospect of Korean activities on the seafloor sulfides and cobalt-rich crusts[C]// International Symposium on New Deep Seabed Mineral Resources Development Policy. Ansan, Korea, 2004.Google Scholar
- WU Guang-hai, MA Wei-lin, LIU Jie-hong, et al. A method for finding the ore block of Co-rich crusts on seamounts[J]. Journal of Maring Sciences, 2005 23(4): 15–19. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LIU Yong. Theoretic and experimental research of method for applying twist-roller to cut and collect deep-sea cobalt crust[D]. Changsha: School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Central South University, 2002.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LUO Chun-lei, HU Jun-ping, LIU Wei. Device and methods of mining cobalt crust[J]. Journal of Central South University of Technology: Natural Science, 2002, 33(6): 617–620. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- QIN Xuan-yun, BU Ying-yong, XIA Yi-ming et al. The reconstructing of the tiny terrain based on fractal theory[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2003, 25(5): 44–47. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- REN Ping. Genetic algorithm(an overview)[J]. Journal of Engineering Mathematics, 1999, 16(1): 18–19. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WU Guang-hao, WEN Yi, LE Mei-feng. Genetic algorithm and its application in structure optimization[J]. Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 1996, 13(2): 93–98. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Xiao-ji, DAI Guan-zhong, XU Nai-ping. Genetic algorithms—A new optimization and search algorithms[J]. Control Theory and Applications, 1995, 12(3): 265–273. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YUN Qing-xia, HUANG Guang-qiu, WANG Zhan-quan. Genetic Algorithm and Genetic Programming[M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 1997: 4(in Chinese)Google Scholar