Quality evaluation of layerlike backfilling and flow pattern of backfill slurry in stope
- 53 Downloads
Stability condition and quality evaluation formula of layerlike backfilling roof, Q⩾C, where Q denotes is quality index depending on allowable compressive or tensile strength and integrity of backfilling, and C is the technical index depending on mining method and backfilling technology, were inferred according to simply supported beam theorem. Technical treatment measures for instable backfilling roof, including optimum of appropriate filling materials and dosage for excellent flow property and reduction of backfill cost. It is proved that slope equation of backfill slurry in a stope to be filled is y=hexp[−x2/(2σ)2)], where h is height of cone and σ2 is mean square, and that optimum drainage point of backfill slurry can be determined by the equation and sizes of stope. Case study indicates that the results can give a theoretical support for quality evaluation and control of layerlike backfilling.
Key wordslayerlike backfilling quality evaluation flow pattern simply supported beam
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHANG Qin-li, WANG Xin-min. Choice of filling materials and techniques in Xinqiao Pyrite Mine[J]. Trans Nonferrons Met Soc China, 1997, 7(4): 169–171.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Qin-li, WANG Xin-min, GU De-sheng, et al. A study of fly ash backfill technology in Xinqiao Pyrite Mine[C]// Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Mining with Backfill. Changsha: The Nonferrous Metal Society of China, 2004: 99–103.Google Scholar
- ZHOU Ai-min. Mining backfill technology in China [C]// Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Mining with Backfill. Changsha: The Nonferrous Metal Society of China, 2004: 1–11.Google Scholar
- WANG Xin-min, ZHANG Qin-li, CHEN Jia-sheng. Tests and practice of a new technique of cemented rockfill in Xinqiao Pyrite Mine[J]. The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metal, 1997, 7(3): 10–13. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WANG Xin-min, ZHANG Qin-li, PENG Xu-cheng, et al. The mining technology of large span length stope[J]. Journal of Central South University Technology: Natural Science, 1998, 29(1): 14–17. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- FARSANGI P, HARA A. Consolidated rockfill design and quality control at Kidd Creek Mines[J]. CIM Bulletin, 1993, 6(972): 68–74.Google Scholar
- WANG Xin-min, XIAO Wei-guo, ZHANG Qin-li. Backfill Technology in Deep Filling[M]. Changsha: Central South University Press, 2004. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- CHEN D, MESSURIER M L, MITCHELL B. Application of cemented aggregate fill at Barrick’s Darlot Gold Mine[C]// Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Mining with Backfill. Changsha: The Nonferrous Metal Society of China, 2004: 82–89.Google Scholar
- LIU Tong-you. Filling Technology and its Application[M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 2001. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YU Xue-fu, LIU Tong-you. Filling mechanism and mining theory in Jinchuan Mine[R]. Jinchuan: 4th National Rock Mechanism Symposium, 2001. (in Chinese)Google Scholar