An effective assemble-oriented framework for grid Web service
- 30 Downloads
An effective assemble-oriented framework for grid Web service based on open grid service architecture was proposed, in which Web service semantics network constructed by software reuse was designed to enhance the locating of assemble-oriented service resources. The successful Web services assembled structure was exploited to design semantics network, the logical and the physical structure of the resource was separated in Web service, and the logical resource derived from type ID of Web service was combined with semantic structure. The organizing protocol, data structures and the mechanism of implementation in the model were presented. Experiment results show that the success ratio of Web service request comes to 100% while providing completely assembly semantics set. This model provides guarantee of the reliability of assemble Web service and establishes the foundation of Web service automatic interaction, customizing application service and dynamic service configuration.
Key wordsgrid Web service assemble-oriented logic tree
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- FOSTER I, KESSELMAN C, NICK J. The physiology of the grid: an open grid services architecture for distributed systems integration. [EB/OL]. [2005-01]https://doi.org/www.globus.org/research/papers/ogsa.pdf.
- LITZKOW M J, LIVNY M, LUTKA M W. Condor-a hunter of idle workstations[C]// Proc of 8th Int’l Conf on Distributed Computing Systems. Washington: IEEE Computer Society Press, 1988: 104–110.Google Scholar
- LI Wei, XU Zhi-wei, BU Guan-yin, et al. An effective resource locating algorithm in grid environments[J]. Chinese Journal of Computers, 2003, 26(11): 1546–1549. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- RAJASEKAR A, MOORE R. Dada and metadata collections for scientific application[C]// Proc of 9th International Conference on High-Performance Computing. Amsterdam, Holland: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2001, 2110: 72–80.Google Scholar
- CHEN Zhi-gang, LIU An-feng, XIONG Ce, et al. An effective loading-balancing framework for grid web service[J]. Chinese Journal of Computers, 2005, 28(4): 458–466. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHU Shu-ren, DENG Ting-ting. Fuzzy matching routing filter in content-based publish/subscribe[J]. Journal of Central South University of Technology, 2007, 38(1): 138–142. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SIVASHANMUGAM K, VERMA K, SHETH A, et al. Adding semantics to Web services standards[C]// Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Web Services (ICWS’03). Las Vegas, Nevada: 2003: 395–401.Google Scholar
- MCLLRAITH S, SON T, ZENG H. Semantic Web services[J]. IEEE Intelligent Systems (Special Issue on the Semantic Web), 2001, 16(2): 46–53.Google Scholar
- ANKOLEKAR A, BURSTEIN M, HOBBS J R, et al. DAML-S: Semantic markup for Web services[C]// Proceedings of SWWS’01. California: Stanford, 2001: 411–430.Google Scholar
- BU T, TOWSLEY D. On distinguishing between Internet power low topology generators[C]// The IEEE INFOCOM 2002. Washington, 2002: 638–647.Google Scholar
- CHEN De-wei, XU bin, CAI Yue-ru, et al. A p2p based Web service discovery mechanism with bounding deployment and publication[J]. Chinese Journal of Computers, 2005, 28(4): 615–626. (in Chinese)Google Scholar