Obstacle performance of cobalt-enriching crust wheeled mining vehicle
- 59 Downloads
A cobalt-enriching crust mining vehicle with four independent driven wheels was proposed. The influence of center-of-gravity position of mining vehicle on obstacle performance was studied. The results show that the mining vehicle has optimal obstacle performance with center-of-gravity position in the middle of suspension. A virtual prototype based on ADAMS software was built and its obstacle performance was simulated. Simulation results show that the mining vehicle with four independent driven wheels has excellent obstacle performance, the maximum climbing capacity is no less than 30°, the maximal ditch width and shoulder height are no less than wheel radius of mining vehicle. Thus wheeled mining vehicle is feasible for cobalt-enriching crust commercial mining.
Key wordswheeled mining vehicle cobalt-enriching crust obstacle performance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- LIANG Ping, SHI Hai-lin, CUI Bo, et al. Microtopography and physical properties of seabed cobalt-rich crust deposit[J]. Metal Mine, 2002(9): 15–17. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- QU Jian. Investigation into cobalt enriching crust in the central Pacific ocean [J]. Mining Research and Development, 1999, 19(1): 25–27. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SHI Hai-lin. China cobalt-enriching crust mining technique research [J]. Express Information of Mining Industry, 2000(15): 1–3. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Yamazaki T. Geotechnical parameters and distribution characteristics of the cobalt-rich manganese crust for the miner design [J]. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering, 1995, 5(1): 75–79.Google Scholar
- CHEN Jian-lin, MA Wei-lin, WU Guang-hai. Research on the relationships between cobalt-rich crusts and substrate rocks in the mid-pacific mountains [J]. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 2004, 26(4): 71–79.Google Scholar
- Masuda Y. Crust mining plans of the Japan Resources Association [J]. Marine Mining, 1991(10): 95–101.Google Scholar
- LAN Feng-cong, CHEN Ji-qin. Automobile vertical obstacle performance calculation and test [J]. Automotive Engineering, 1997, 19(2): 116–120. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YU Zhi-sheng. Automobile theory[M]. (3rd ed) Beijing: China Machine Press, 2000. (in Chinese)Google Scholar