Parameter analysis of anchor bolt support for large-span and jointed rock mass
- 171 Downloads
In order to obtain the optimal parameters of anchor bolt supporting system for large-span and jointed rock mass in Kaiyang Phosphor Mine, it is expensive and unavailable with the method of in-situ experiments. This paper describes a numerical modeling with discrete element method for the supporting effects of different type of anchor bolts. The anchor bolts with variant length of 0.5 m, 0.8 m, 1.0 m, diameter of 10 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, setting spacing of 3.0 m, 2.5 m, 2.0 m, and setting angle of 10°, 20°, 30°, are simulated respectively. The results show that there exist optimal parameters of anchor bolt support for large-span and jointed rock mass. For the bolt support of the concerning, the optimal length is 2.5–3.5 m, the diameter is 25–35 mm, the spacing is 0.5–0.6 m, and the setting angle is 105°.
Key wordsjointed rock mass anchor bolt support optimal parameter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHOU Shu-ming. Design of prestressed anchor bolts and simulating calculation by finite element method for anchor bolt-spray support in big-span tunnel with hard rocks [J]. Journal of Railway Engineering Society, 2001(4): 75–79. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SUN Dun-yong. The principle of geopressure of wide span mining with bolt support system[J]. Kuangshan Yali yu Dingban Guanli, 2002(4): 25–31. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YANG Song-lin, XU Wei-ya, ZHU Huan-chun. Reinforcement of bolt in joints[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2002, 23(5): 604–607. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Wei, QIN Zhong-cheng, YUAN Qui-xin, et al. Study on bolt support parameters under different rock condition[J]. Coal, 2002, 11(6): 17–30. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Shu-guang, ZHANG Xiang-dong, LI Yong-jing. Study of fibre rigid-plastic bolt and engineering application[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2002, 27(6): 619–622. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WANG Wei-guo, XUE Wei, SHAO Guo-jian. Timbering mechanism of ground anchors and its application [J]. Journal of Jiaozuo Institute of Technology, 2002, 21(6): 427–430. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HOU Chao-jiong, GUO Pan-feng. Mechanism study on strength enhancement for the rocks surrounding roadway supported by bolt[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2000, 19(3): 342–345. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- CAI Yong-chang, ZHU He-hua, LI Xiao-jun. New element form in the numerical simulation of bolt-reinforced structure[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2003, 22(7): 1137–1140. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- CHI Yong, ZHOU Jian, KANG Jing-hao. Simulation analysis of stability of coal roadway bolting[J]. Mining and Metallurgical Engineering, 2002, 22(1): 39–41. (in Chinese)Google Scholar