Modeling and identification of HAGC system of temper rolling mill
- 118 Downloads
Including servo valve, hydraulic cylinder, mill and sensor and ignoring nonlinear factors, the linear dynamic model of hydraulic automatic gage control (HAGC) system of a temper rolling mill was theoretically derived. The order of the model is 4/4, and can be reduced to 2/2. Based on modulating functions method, utilizing numerical integration, we constructed the equivalent identification model of HAGC, and the least square estimation algorithm was established. The input and output data were acquired on line at temper rolling mill in Shangshai Baosteel Group Corporation, and the continuous time model of HAGC system was estimated with the proposed method. At different modulating window intervals, the estimated parameters changed remarkably. When the frequency band-width of modulating filter matches that of estimated system, the parameters can be estimated accurately. Finally, the dynamic model of the HAGC was obtained and validated based on the spectral analysis result.
Key wordshydraulic automatic gage control modeling identification temper rolling mill
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ginzburg V B. Dynamic characteristics of automatic gage control system with hydraulic actuators[J]. Iron and Steel Engineer, 1984, 1: 57–65.Google Scholar
- Guo R M. Evaluation of dynamic characteristics of HAGC system[J]. Iron and Steel Engineer, 1991, 7: 52–63.Google Scholar
- GAO Ying-jie, ZHAO Jing-yi, KONG Xiang-dong, et al. Dynamical simulation of hydraulic AGC system in a strip mill[J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 1998, 9(7): 23–26. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HE Shang-hong, ZHONG Jue. Identification of linear continuous-time system using wavelet modulating filters [J]. System Engineering and Electronics, 2004, 15(3): 270–277.Google Scholar
- HU Guang-shu. Digital Signal Processing—Theory, Algorithms, and Implementation[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1997. (in Chinese)Google Scholar