Carrying capacity of marine region in Liaoning Province
- 85 Downloads
Carrying capacity is one of important studies on coordinating development of population, resources, and environment. At present, the researches on it mainly concentrate on the carrying capacity for population and economy, such as the water resources carrying capacity, the land resources carrying capacity, the environment carrying capacity, etc. Based on the related theories and methods, this paper creatively proposed the concept and meaning of carrying capacity of marine region, and formed the appraisal system. According to the developing situation of marine economy of Liaoning Province in recent years, and by employing the method of the state space, this paper also measured the carrying capacity and carrying state of marine region and discussed the sustainable problems of marine economy of Liaoning. The research results show that the carrying state of marine region of Liaoning is in the state of overloading at present, but taking a favorable turn.
Keywordscarrying capacity of marine region carrying state of marine region marine economy sustainable development Liaoning Province
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen Baiming, 1987. The studies of the land carrying capacity overseas. The Translation of Resources, 4(2): 23–24. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- DMFL (Department of Marine and Fishery of Liaoning Province), 2007. Marine Economy Statistical Communiqué of Liaoning in 2006. http://www.lnhyw.gov.cn/release/review.asp?id=2200. (in Chinese)
- Gao Jixi, 2001. Studies on the Theory of Sustainable Development: The Theory, Methods and Example of Ecological Carrying Capacity. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press, 7–10. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Jin Jianjun, Yun Caixing, Gong Cailan, 2001. Concept and index system of coastal zone sustainable development. Marine Science Bulletin, 20(1): 61–66. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Mao Hanying, Yu Danlin, 2001. A study on the quantitative research of regional carrying capacity. Advance in Earth Science, 16(4): 549–555. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SOAC (State Oceanic Administration of China), 2005. China marine economy statistical communiqué in 2004. http://www.soa.gov.cn/hygb/2004hyjj/1.htm (in Chinese)
- Wang Changzheng, Liu Yi, 2003. Sustainable development of marine economy in China. Resources Science, 25(4): 73–78. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang Jian, Sun Tieheng, Li Peijun, 2005. Research progress on environmental carrying capacity. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 16(4): 768–772. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang Wenhan, Yang Kun, Wang Dong, 2001. Exploitation of marine resources and sustainable development of sea environmental economy in Liaoning. China Population, Resources and Environment, 11(S1): 56–58. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Yu Danlin, Mao Hanying, Gao Qun, 2003. Study on regional carrying capacity: theory, method and example-Take the Bohai-Rim area as example. Geographical Research, 22(2):201–210. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhu Yizhong, Xia Jun, Tan Ge, 2002. A primary study on the theories and process of water Resources carrying capacity. Progress in Geography, 21(2): 180–188. (in Chinese)Google Scholar