Sustainable development of marine economy in China
- 301 Downloads
China is a large marine country. Developing marine economy is an effective way to solve a series of problems with which man is faced, such as the want of natural resource, space limitation, the environmental deterioration, etc. This article analyzes the rich resources of marine biology, harbor, offshore oil and natural gas and coastal tourism resources in China and describes the developing features and regional differences of marine economy. To realize the sustainable development of marine economy in China, what we need to do are as follows: 1) to list exploiting ocean into national development strategy; 2) to realize integrated economy of sea and land; 3) to develop ocean by science and technology; 4) to perfect legal institution of marine environment; 5) to establish new idea of sea defending.
Key Wordsmarine resources marine economy marine industrial structure sustainable development
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DENG Xiao-ping, 1993. Deng Xiao-ping Selected Works (The Third Volume)[M]. Beijing: The People Press, 58,87. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- GUAN Hua-shi, 1999. Marine Knowledge Economy [M]. Qingdao: Qingdao Marine University Press, 1–18. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HU Jin-tao, 2004. The speech on the forum of central committee of people, resources and environment [N]. Wen Hui Bao, 2004-3-10(2). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- National Bureau of Statistics of China, 1986, 1990, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002. China Statistical Yearbook [R]. Beijing: China Statistics Press. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- National Marine Data and Information Service, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002. China Ocean Yearbook [R]. Beijing: Ocean Press. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- State Oceanic Administration, P. R. China, 1996. The Agenda in Ocean 21st Century of China [M]. Beijing: Maritime Press, 8–16. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SU Ji-lan, JIANG Tie-min, 1999. The Strategic Research on Zhejiang Building "Marine Economic Province"[M]. Beijing: Maritime Press, 93. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- The State Council of P. R. China, 2004. The planning outline of marine economic progress in China [N]. Chinese Marine Newspaper, 4002-02-06(1). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YANG Jin-sen, QIN De-run, WANG Song-pei, 2000. The Management of Coastal Belt and Marine Ecology and Economy [M]. Beijing: Maritime Press, 282. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Yao-guang, 1996. The sustainable development of China’s maritime and continental economic belt [J]. Ocean Development and Management, 13(2): 78–80. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Yao-guang, HAN Zeng-lin, AN Xiao-peng, 2000. Study of the problem on delimitation of manageable sea area between China and other marine neighboring Countries [J]. Scientia Geographica Science, 20(6): 494–501. (in Chinese)Google Scholar