Comments on: Light tail asymptotics in multidimensional reflecting processes for queueing networks
- 69 Downloads
KeywordsRiemann Surface Branch Point Fundamental Form Kernel Method Algebraic Curve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fayolle G, Iasnogorodski R, Malyshev V (1999) Random walks in the quanter plane. Springer, New York Google Scholar
- Knuth DE (1969) The art of computer programming, fundamental algorithms, vol 1, 2nd edn. Addison–Wesley, Reading Google Scholar
- Li H, Zhao YQ (2010) Tail asymptotics for a generalized two-demand queueing models—a kernel method. Queueing Syst (accepted) Google Scholar
- Li H, Zhao YQ (2011) A kernel method for exact tail asymptotics—random walks in the quarter plane (submitted) Google Scholar
- Malyshev VA (1972) An analytical method in the theory of two-dimensional positive random walks. Sib Math J 13:1314–1329 Google Scholar
© Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa 2011