Balanced per capita contributions and level structure of cooperation
- 96 Downloads
We define a new value for games with a level structure and introduce a new property in these kind of games, called balanced per capita contributions, related with other properties in the literature. Further, we provide an axiomatic characterization of this value using this new property.
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)91A06 91A12
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gómez-Rúa M, Vidal-Puga JJ (2008) The axiomatic approach to three values in games with coalition structure. MPRA paper number 8904. Available at http://econpapers.repec.org/paper/pramprapa/8904.htm
- Kamijo Y (2007) A collective value: a new interpretation of a value and a coalition structure. Waseda University. 21 COE-GLOPE Working Paper Series 27 Google Scholar
- Owen G (1977) Values of games with a priori unions. In: Henn R, Moeschlin O (eds) Essays in mathematical economics and game theory. Springer, Berlin/Heidelberg/New York, pp 76–88 Google Scholar
- Shapley LS (1953a) Additive and non-additive set functions. PhD Dissertation, Princeton University Google Scholar
- Shapley LS (1953b) A value for n-person games. In: Huhn HW, Tucker AW (eds) Contributions to the theory of games II. Annals of mathematics studies, vol 28. Princeton University Press, Princeton, pp 307–317 Google Scholar
- Vidal-Puga J (2006) The Harsanyi paradox and the “right to talk” in bargaining among coalitions. EconWPA Working paper number 0501005. Available at http://ideas.repec.org/p/wpa/wuwpga/0501005.html