Synthesis, Autoorganization and Reactivity of Amphiphilic Derivatives of 1-Aminoisoindole in Water and Formamide
- 128 Downloads
In this work, we present the synthesis of cationic surfactants based on 1-aminoisoindole. The physico-chemical properties were studied by conductometry, tensiometry, dynamic light scattering and transmission electron microscopy in water and in formamide. The reactivity of these novel surfactants has been studied at concentrations below and above critical aggregation concentrations (CAC) and it was found that reactions can proceed in structured media without the addition of other catalysts.
KeywordsIsoindole Surfactant Micelle Cycloaddition
The present researches were carried out in the context of IRG “Franco-Ukrainian Collaboration in Molecular Chemistry”. This work was supported by the CNRS (16 Avenue Edouard Belin, 31055 Toulouse Cedex 4, France).
- 1.Toja E, Omodei-Sale A, Favara D, Cattaneo C, Gallico L, Galliani G (1983) Synthesis and pregnancy terminating activity of 2-arylimidazo[2,1-a]isoquinolines and isoindoles. Arzneim-Forsch 33:1222–1225Google Scholar
- 2.Lerner LJ (1989) Development of novel embryotoxic compounds for interceptive fertility control in the dog. J Reprod Fertil Suppl 39:251–265Google Scholar
- 3.Bonnett R, North SA (1981) The chemistry of the isoindoles. Adv Heterocycl Chem 29:341–399Google Scholar
- 4.Kreher R, Herd K-J (1982) Tricyclische 2H-isoindole Reaktionspartner fur CC- und NN-Dienophile. Chem–Ztg 106:305–308Google Scholar
- 9.Kreher RP, Feldhoff U, Seubert J, Schmitt D (1987) Isoindoles and isoindolenines. Part 25. 2-Aryl-2H-isoindoles. Chem–Ztg 111:155–169Google Scholar
- 19.Otto S, Engberts JBFN (2001) In reactions and synthesis in Micellar media. Marcel Dekker, New York, pp 247–263Google Scholar
- 22.SAINT-NT (2000) Bruker AXS Inc.: Madison, WisconsinGoogle Scholar
- 23.SADABS, Program for data correction, Bruker − AXSGoogle Scholar