Therapeutic effect observation on acupuncture plus medication for post-stroke depression
- 4 Downloads
To observe the clinical efficacy of acupuncture with medication for post-stroke depression.
A total of 96 patients with post-stroke depression were randomized into an observation group and a control group, with 48 cases in each group. The control group was treated with oral fluoxetine hydrochloride capsules, and the observation group was treated with acupuncture on the basis of the treatment of the control group. After 6 months of treatment, the traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) symptom scores, and Hamilton depression scale (HAMD) component scores and total scores of the two groups before and after treatment were observed, and the clinical efficacy and adverse reaction rate were compared between the two groups.
The total effective rate was 95.8% in the observation group and 83.3% in the control group, and the difference between the two groups was statistically significant (P<0.05). After treatment, the intra-group differences in TCM symptom scores and HAMD score of both groups were statistically significant (all P<0.01). In the observation group, the scores of indifferent expression, emotional restlessness, and sentimentality in the TCM symtoms were statistically different from those in the control group (all P<0.01). The scores of desperate factor and sleep disorder factor and total score in HAMD in the observation group were significantly different from those in the control group (all P<0.01). The incidence of adverse reactions was 6.3% in the observation group and 4.2% in the control group, and the difference was not significant between the two groups (P>0.05).
Acupuncture plus medication is an effective method for post-stroke depression, and it can further improve the patient's bad mood.
KeywordsAcupuncture Therapy Stroke Complications Depression Emotions Acupuncture Medication Combined Points,Head &Neck
将96例卒中后抑郁患者随机分为治疗组和对照组, 每组48例。 对照组采用口服盐酸氟西汀胶囊治疗, 治疗组在对照组基础上采用针刺治疗。 治疗6个月后, 观察两组治疗前后各项中医证候评分、 汉密尔顿抑郁量表(HAMD)各因子评分及总分的变化情况, 并比较两组临床疗效及不良反应发生率。
治疗组总有效率为95.8%, 对照组为83.3%, 两组比较差异具有统计学意义 (P<0.05)。 两组治疗后各项中医证候评分、 HAMD各因子评分及总分与同组治疗前比较, 差异均具有统计学意义 (均P<0.01)。 治疗组治疗后中医证候中表情冷漠、 情绪不宁、 多愁善感评分与对照组差异具有统计学意义(均 P<0.01)。 治疗组治疗后HAMD中绝望因子、 睡眠障碍因子评分及总分与对照组差异具有统计学意义(均P<0.01)。 治疗组不良反应发生率为6.3%, 对照组为4.2%, 两组比较差异无统计学意义(P>0.05)。
关键词针刺疗法 中风 并发症 抑郁 情绪 针药并用 穴位, 头颈部
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by Natural Science Foundation of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region (新疆维吾尔自治区自然科学基金项目, No. 2018D01C163).
- Wang ZZ, Zhang CH, Wang QR, Huang WY. Research progress in the treatment of post-stroke depression by Chinese and Western medicine. Zhenjiu Linchuang Zazhi, 2016, 32(4): 94–97.Google Scholar
- Zhang Q. The effect of identification and application of citalopram at early stage on the prevalence of post-stroke depression and the score of neurological deficit. Zhongguo Yaowu Yu Linchuang, 2017, 17(5): 707–709.Google Scholar
- Cerebrovascular Disease Group, Neurology Branch of Chinese Medical Association. Excerpt of Chinese cerebrovascular disease prevention and control guide. (continued part 2). Zhongguo Manxingbing Yufang Yu Kongzhi, 2006, 14(2): 143–144.Google Scholar
- Ren ZL, Fan JP. Clinical research on test and verification on ‘Diagnostic Standards or Syndrome Differentiation on Apoplexia’. Beijing Zhongyiyao Daxue Xuebao, 1994, 17(6): 41–43.Google Scholar
- Chinese Medical Association. Clinical Treatment Guide-Psychiatry Fascicule. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2006: 44.Google Scholar
- Wan Y. Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment for Emotional Disease. Beijing: People’s Military Medical Press, 2009: 231.Google Scholar
- Chen ZQ, Hu SY, Zhang HN, Zhang HG, Zheng L, Li XZ. Study on criteria for commonly-seen TCM symptoms of depression. Zhongyi Zazhi, 2005, 46(1): 47–49.Google Scholar
- Yang H, Yan DM, Li XB, Zhang FF, Ren Y, Wang CY. Application of patient health questionnaire-9 in psychosomatic disease outpatients in a general hospital. Zhonghua Xingwei Yixue Yu Naokexue Zazhi, 2015, 24(5): 473–476.Google Scholar
- State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Criteria of Diagnosis and Therapeutic Effects of Diseases and Syndromes in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 1994: 33.Google Scholar
- Liu Y, Liao SP, Ji QM, Wang CR. Controlled study on antidepressant combined with psychotherapy on poststroke depression. Guoji Jingshenbingxue Zazhi, 2015, 42(2): 53–56.Google Scholar
- Fan L, Lü AP, Fu WB, Xu NG, Liu JH, Li ZP, Chen YX, Wu TX, Ou AH. Evaluation on quality of clinical trials reports about treating post-stroke depression with acupuncture and moxibustion by using CONSORT and STRICTA. Zhonghua Zhongyiyao Zazhi, 2015, 30(6): 2047–2050.Google Scholar
- Sun YT, Bao YH, Wang SL, Chu JM, Li LP. Efficacy on post-stroke depression treated with acupuncture at the acupoints based on Zi Wu Liu Zhu and prozac. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu, 2015, 35(2): 119–122.Google Scholar
- Nie RR, Mo BW, Zeng WX, Pan HH, Li ZX, Jiang W, Qi L. Effects of acupuncture and moxibusiton on serum 5-HT, NE and BDNF in patients with post-stroke depression. Xibu Yixue, 2017, 29(6): 808–812.Google Scholar
- Yue HX. Effect of acupuncture combined with vibroacoustic therapy in treating post stroke depression patients. Jilin Zhongyiyao, 2015, 35(2): 203–205.Google Scholar
- Huang WX, Yu XM, Zhi QM. Curative effect of regulating Du Meridian and dredging brain acupuncture therapy on post-stroke depression. Zhenjiu Linchuang Zazhi, 2017, 33(4): 13–16.Google Scholar
- Yu XP, Sun GP. Therapeutic observation of Tiao Du Tong Ren needling for post-stroke depression. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2016, 35(3): 273–275.Google Scholar
- Feng W, Yang YJ. Effect of adjuvant acupuncture therapy on serum cytokines and neurotransmitters in patients with post-stroke depression. Hainan Yixueyuan Xuebao, 2017, 23(14): 2010–2013.Google Scholar