Observation on clinical effects of acupoint thread-embedding method for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- 24 Downloads
To observe the clinical effects of acupoint thread-embedding method for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) in pattern of liver qi stagnation and spleen deficiency.
A total of 180 cases in conformity with the diagnostic criteria of NAFLD in pattern of liver qi stagnation and spleen deficiency were randomly divided into a treatment group and a control group, 90 cases in each group, and finally 88 cases in the treatment group and 90 cases in the control group were recruited for statistics. The treatment group was managed by acupoint thread-embedding method, and the control group was treated by oral administration of Polyene Phosphatidylcholine capsules. Both groups were treated for 6 months. Before and after the treatment, liver enzymology, blood fat test, abdominal B ultrasonic examination, and assessment of clinical effects were respectively processed.
After treatment, alanine transaminase (ALT), aspartate transaminase (AST), total cholesterol (TC), and triglyceride (TG) decreased in the treatment group, and were significantly different from those in the control group after treatment (all P<0.05). There was no statistically significant inter-group difference in the degree of fatty liver (by B ultrasound examination) before treatment (P>0.05). After treatment, the improvement degree of fatty liver in the treatment group was more significant than that in the control group (P<0.05). The total effective rates were 89.8% in the treatment group and 76.7% in the control group, with a statistically significant difference between the two groups (P<0.05).
The acupoint thread-embedding method can reduce the levels of ALT, AST, TC and TG in NAFLD patients, and can improve the pathologic degree of fatty liver and its clinical effects are remarkably better than that of oral medications.
KeywordsAcupoint Therapy Embedding Therapy Liver-qi Stagnation and Spleen Deficiency Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Syndrome Differentiation Treatment
观察穴位埋线对肝郁脾虚证型非酒精性脂肪性肝病(non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, NAFLD)的临床疗效。
将180 例符合纳入标准的肝郁脾虚证型NAFLD 患者随机分为治疗组和对照组,每组90 例, 最终纳入统计治疗组88 例, 对照组90 例。治疗组采用局部穴位埋线,对照组给予口服多烯磷酯酰胆碱胶囊, 两组均治疗6个月, 治疗前后分别检测肝脏酶学及血脂检测、腹部B 超及评价两组临床疗效。
治疗后治疗组血清谷丙转氨酶(alanine transaminase, ALT)、谷草转氨酶(aspartate transaminase, AST)、总胆固醇(total cholesterol, TC)、甘油三酯(triglyceride, TG)水平均较本组治疗前下降, 且与对照组治疗后差异有统计学意义(均P<0.05)。治疗前两组患者腹部B 超检查显示脂肪肝的程度接近, 差异无统计学意义(P>0.05); 治疗后治疗组脂肪肝的改善程度较对照组显著, 组间差异有统计学意义(P<0.05)。治疗组总有效率为89.8%, 对照组为76.7%, 组间差异有统计学意义(P<0.05)。
穴位埋线可降低NAFLD 患者ALT、AST、TC 和TG 水平, 显著改善脂肪肝病变程度, 且临床疗效显著优于口服药物。
关键词穴位疗法 埋藏疗法 肝郁脾虚 非酒精性脂肪性肝病 辨证论治
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Qiao NL, Yang QH, Ji GY, Xie WN. On basic pathogenesis of liver qi stagnation and spleen deficiency in fatty liver. Shizhen Guoyi Guoyao, 2008, 19(5): 1238–1239.Google Scholar
- Gao LH. Exploration of traditional Chinese medicine patterns and treatment for fatty liver. Guangming Zhongyi, 2007, 22(6): 85–86.Google Scholar
- Li SD, Li HS, Feng Q, Hu YY. Analysis on literature about traditional Chinese medicine pattern classification for fatty liver. Zhongxiyi Jiehe Ganbing Zazhi, 2006, 16(4): 255–257.Google Scholar
- Lu ZY, Zhong NS. Internal Medicine. 7th Edition. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2010: 435–437.Google Scholar
- Society of Spleen and Stomach Diseases, China Association of Chinese Medicine. Consensus opinion of traditional Chinese medicine diagnosis and treatment for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Zhongguo Zhongxiyi Jiehe Xiaohua Zazhi, 2010, 18(4): 276–279.Google Scholar
- Fatty Liver and Alcoholic Liver Disease Study Group of the Chinese Liver Disease Association. Guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases. Zhonghua Ganzangbing Zazhi, 2006, 14(3): 161–163.Google Scholar
- Zheng XR, Wen MS. Treatment of Various Diseases by Thread-embedding Therapy. Beijing: People’s Military Medical Publishing House, 2002: 7.Google Scholar
- Li YY, Hu H, Liang CM. Therapeutic observation of acupoint thread-embedding for abdominal obesity. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2014, 33(1): 44–46.Google Scholar
- Cheng JJ, Wu QK, He JS, Sun GJ. Clinical observation on non-alcoholic lipoidal hepatitis treated with electroacupuncture. Hubei Zhongyi Zazhi, 2005, 27(8): 9–11.Google Scholar
- Huang Z. Advances of clinical research on acupuncture and moxibustion treatment of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Zhongghua Zhongyiyao Xuekan, 2013, 31(10): 2277–2279.Google Scholar
- Xu JN, Zhang Q, Xie P, Zhang YM, Li J. Clinical observation of combined acupuncture and herbs in treating fatty liver disease. SH J TCM, 2011, 45(6): 55–57.Google Scholar
- Zeng HW, Nie B. The clinical observation on acupuncture, catgut implanation at acupoints and auricular point sticking for treatment of simple obesity. Zhenjiu Linchuang Zazhi, 2006, 22(7): 13–14.Google Scholar
- Zhang HX, Huang GF, Zhang TF, Li JW, Cai GW, Zhou L, Wan WJ. Clinical effectiveness of electroacupuncture at Fenglong point in the treatment of hyperlipidemia. Zhongguo Kangfu, 2006, 21(6): 372–373.Google Scholar
- Ge BH, Wang XY, Zhang T, An BZ, Chen YZ, Liu Y. Effect of acupoint thread embedding on blood lipids and insulin in simple obesity. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi, 2015, 34(2): 117–119.Google Scholar
- Liu YG, Wu ZC, Wang LL, Zhu MH, Wang YZ. HTG orthogonal design study for reducing lipids by moxibustion. Nanjing Zhongyiyao Daxue Xuebao, 1998, 14(5): 291–293.Google Scholar
- Xu N, Shi DZ, Peng QJ, Wu B, Huang GS, Yang LC, Huang Y. Clinical research of effects of acupuncture on dyslipidemia and hyperglycemia. Zhongguo Linchuang Yisheng, 2013, 41(12): 26–28.Google Scholar
- Xu F, Xuan LH, Zhang SY, Gong XH, Xu YG. Clinical research of different acupoint groups in treating hyperlipidemia. Zhonghua Zhongyiyao Xuekan, 2009, 27(3): 557–559.Google Scholar
- Li YF, Zhuang LX, Zhu XP. Clinical study on hyperlipemia treated with catgut embedding therapy. Liaoning Zhongyi Zazhi, 2011, 38(1): 142–146.Google Scholar