Therapeutic efficacy observation on electroacupuncture for ovulatory dysfunctional infertility
To observe the clinical effect of electroacupuncture for ovulatory dysfunctional infertility by ovulation stimulation.
A total of 65 patients were randomly allocated into a treatment group (38 cases) and a control group (27 cases). Acupuncture plus electric stimulation was employed in the treatment group, whereas oral Clomifene Citrate Tablets in the control group, 50 mg per day.
After six months (2 sessions) of treatment, the cure rate in the treatment group was 76.3%, versus 48.1% in the control group, showing a significant difference between the two groups (P<0.05).
Electroacupuncture can obtain better cure rate than oral Clomifene Citrate Tablets for infertility via ovulation stimulation.
Key WordsAcupuncture Therapy Electroacupuncture Infertility, Female Ovulation Induction
将65 例患者随机分入治疗组和对照组,治疗组38 例,对照组27 例。 治疗组采用针刺配合电针治疗; 对照组口服枸橼酸氯米芬片50 mg, 每天1 次。
治疗6 个月(2 个疗程)后, 治疗组治愈率为76.3%,对照组为48.1%,两组差异有统计学意义(P<0.05)。
关键词针刺疗法 电针 不育, 女性 排卵诱导
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ding ML. Diagnosis and Differential Diagnosis of Gynecology & Obstetrics Diseases. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 1997: 382–383.Google Scholar
- Wu X. Modern Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment for Infertility. Hongkong: Hongkong Medical Publisher, 1998: 115.Google Scholar
- Liu JJ. Effect of zhong zi zhuan yin granules on the immune function of patients with immune infertility. Zhong Guo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, 2007, 27(5): 434.Google Scholar
- Zheng WX, Weng HZ. Combined acupuncture with TDP irradiation for dysmenorrheal: a report of 56 cases. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2008, 27(4): 28.Google Scholar
- Yang PF. Therapeutic efficacy observation on combined electroacupuncture with TDP irradiation for non-infectious urethra syndrome. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2005, 24(9): 23–24.Google Scholar
- Chen JH. Therapeutic efficacy observation on combined abdominal acupuncture with moxibustion for chronic pelvic inflammation. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2008, 27(4): 26.Google Scholar
- Yu J. Acupuncture and ovulation. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, 1985, 5(4): 200–201.Google Scholar
- Ma YY, Yang JR, Liu YL, Liu Z, Wang HL, Li Y, Ma QY. Acupuncture for ovulation stimulation and dysfunctional uterine bleeding: a report of 187 cases. Zhong Guo Yi Xue Li Lun Yu Shi Jian, 2003, 3(3): 369–370.Google Scholar