Clinical study on chronic gastritis treated by acupuncture
- 79 Downloads
To observe the therapeutic effects of acupuncture in managing chronic gastritis.
The subjects were 102 patients with chronic gastritis, receiving acupuncture at Jiaji (Ex-B 2) plus cupping for treatment.
Among the 102 patients, 31 were clinically recovered, 62 got improved, and the total effective rate was 91.2%.
Acupuncture therapy is effective in treating chronic gastritis.
Key WordsAcupuncture Therapy Gastritis Point Ex-B 2 (Jiaji)
选择102 例慢性胃炎患者, 采用针刺华佗夹脊穴结合拔罐治疗。
102 例中临床治愈31 例, 好转62 例, 总有效率为91.2%。
关键词针刺疗法 胃炎 穴, 夹脊
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Xu JN. Study progress of acupuncture-moxibustion in treating chronic gastritis. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2003, 22(4): 43.Google Scholar
- Chen HZ. Practical Internal Medicine. 10th Edition. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 1998: 1562.Google Scholar
- Sun CX. Basis for Clinical Diagnosis and Criteria for Cure and Improvement. 2nd Edition. Beijing: People’s Military Medical Press, 1998: 72.Google Scholar
- State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Criteria of Diagnosis and Therapeutic Effects for TCM Diseases and Syndromes. Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 1994: 6.Google Scholar
- Chen DC, Wu X, Wu WZ. Mechanism study on point injection for regulating immune system in patients with chronic atrophic gastritis. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu, 1998, 18(2):69–71.Google Scholar
- Wang YF, Liu YL. The role of pathway L-Arg-NO in protecting gastric mucosa by acupuncture-moxibustion. Zhong Guo Zhong Yi Yao Ke Ji, 1996, 6(5): 281–283.Google Scholar
- Chang XR. The influence of acupuncture at Sibai (ST 2) and Neiting (ST 44) on gastric motility. Zhong Guo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Pi Wei Za Zhi, 1999, 7(1): 12.Google Scholar