Surface EMG observation and isokinetic test on pressing-kneading manipulations for exercise fatigue of anterior tibial muscle
- First Online:
- 55 Downloads
To observe the therapeutic effect of An-pressing and Rou-kneading manipulations for exercise fatigue of the anterior tibial muscle.
Sixty healthy subjects were randomly divided into two groups, 30 in each group. Isokinetic test training was employed to induce left anterior tibial muscle fatigue. After this, subjects in the observation group received 5 min of tuina treatment, while subjects in the control group just lay down for 5 min. Then the integral myoelectricity, maximum amplitude, mean frequency and slope of the anterior tibial muscle and gastrocnemius muscle were measured using a surface electromyography (EMG) during the passive movements of the ankle joints in two groups.
Before treatment, the integral myoelectricity, maximum amplitude, mean frequency and slope of the anterior tibial muscle during exercise in two groups were consistent under isokinetic mode (P>0.05). After 5 min of tuina or rest, the myoelectric signals during exercise in two groups were both decreased. However, subjects in the observation group obtained a remarkably increased gain and gain rates of myoelectric signal than the control group (P<0.05). This indicates that the myoelectric signals were not fully recovered, but tuina has a better effect than rest on improving the myoelectric signal of the anterior tibia.
Rest and tuina can both improve muscle fatigue. Tuina can obtain a better effect within the same time frame.
Key WordsMuscle Fatigue Tuina Massage Electromyography
60 名健康志愿者分为2 组, 每组30名。两组均采用等速测试训练进行左侧胫骨前肌疲劳造模, 造模结束后, 观察组进行推拿治疗5 min, 对照组平躺休息5 min。用表面肌电图分别测定两组踝关节被动活动过程中胫骨前肌、 腓肠肌的积分肌电、 最大振幅、 中位频率和斜率。
两组胫骨前肌积分肌电、 最大振幅、 中位频率和斜率在等速模式下治疗前运动时变化一致(P>0.05)。5 min的推拿或休息, 受试者再次运动时, 观察组和对照组受试者的肌电信号较造模时均有所下降。两组间肌电信号的增益及其增益率比较, 观察组均较对照组观察者显著增加(P<0.05), 说明受试者肌电信号没有完全恢复正常, 但推拿对胫骨前肌肌电信号较休息有明显的改善。
休息和推拿均可改善肌肉疲劳状态, 在相同时间下, 推拿效果更好。
关键词肌肉疲劳 推拿 按摩 肌电图
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Liu XD, Ran DZ, Tian J. Experimental study on EMG quantitative parameters of rats with delayed muscle injury following centrifugal movement. Cheng Du Ti Yu Xue Yuan Xue Bao, 2001, (1): 83–87.Google Scholar
- Li GP, Chen XM, Zhang WN. Measurement of the strength and tolerance of femoral quadriceps muscle and hamstring in outstanding athletes using isokinetic ergometry. Zhong Guo Yun Dong Yi Xue Za Zhi, 1988, 7(3): 143–148.Google Scholar
- Liu WJ, Chen BL. Prevention and treatment of fatigue tibial periostitis. Shan Xi Ti Yu Ke Ji, 2000, (2): 24–25.Google Scholar
- Xiao BJ, Chen P, Qiao SF. Cause analysis of fatigue tibial and fibular periostitis. Yan An Da Xue Xue Bao. Yi Xue Ke Xue Ban, 2007, 5(3): 27–30.Google Scholar
- Chen Y, Wang ZQ. Kinematic investigation on etiology of tibial periostitis. Shan Xi Shi Da Ti Yu Xue Yuan Xue Bao, 2007, 22(3): 130–132.Google Scholar
- Lu ZN, Zeng QX, Li CY. Practical electromyography, Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2000: 69–172.Google Scholar
- Wang J, Fang HG, Liu JH. Analysis of surface EMG signal: new approaches in studying lower back pain. Zhong Guo Kang Fu Yi Xue Za Zhi, 2004, 19(8): 627–630.Google Scholar
- Wu Y, Fan ZH, Li YX, Yang XB, Hu YS. Isokinetic ergometry for osteoarthritis of the knee. Zhong Guo Kang Fu Yi Xue Za Zhi, 1995, 10(4): 145–148.Google Scholar
- Li JP, Wang RY. Effect of exercise on muscle fiber type transform. Ji Chu Yi Xue Yu Lin Chuang, 2008, 28(7): 664–669.Google Scholar