Observation of therapeutic effects of needle warming moxibustion for chronic diarrhea
- First Online:
To observe the therapeutic effects of needle warming moxibustion for chronic diarrhea.
Two-hundred cases with chronic diarrhea were divided randomly into a treatment group and a control group. 100 cases in the treatment group were treated with needle warming moxibustion on specific acupoints. 100 cases in the control group were treated by oral administration of Smecta.
The therapeutic results showed cure in 52 cases, remarkable effect in 34 cases, improvement in 14 cases and the total effective rate in 100.0% in the treatment group, and cure in 5 cases, remarkable effect in 23 cases, improvement in 33 cases, failure in 39 cases and the total effective rate in 61.0% in the control group. The comparison of the total effective rate between the two groups was statistically significant (P<0.05).
The needle warming moxibustion on specific acupoints is better than oral administration of Smecta in the therapeutic effects.
Key WordsNeedle Warming Therapy Diarrhea Point ST 36 (Zusanli) Point ST 25 (Tianshu) Syndrome Differentiation Treatment
将慢性腹泻患者200 例, 随机分为治疗组 与对照组, 治疗组100 例采用温针灸特定穴治疗; 对照组100 例采用口服思密达治疗。
治疗组痊 愈52 例, 显效34 例, 好转14 例, 总有效率为100.0%; 对照组痊愈5 例, 显效23 例, 好转33 例, 无 效39 例, 总有效率为61.0%。 两组总有效率比较差异具有统计学意义(P<0.05)。
关键词温针疗法 腹泻 穴, 足三里 穴, 天枢 辨证论治
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- National Diagnostic and Therapeutic Program for Diarrhea. Zhong Guo Shi Yong Er Ke Za Zhi, 1998, 13(6): 381–384Google Scholar
- Fang HS, Wei CY, Duan SC, Dong ZQ, Dong YS, Hu HF, Zhao XW, Yu AH, Chen SL. Proceedings of “98 National Conference on Prevention and Treatment of Diarrhea”, supplementary suggestion on new principles, criteria of therapeutic effects and therapeutic effects for treatment of diarrhea. Lin Chuang Er Ke Za Zhi, 1998, 16(5):358.Google Scholar
- Wu BH, Lin H, Que QH, Li L, Wu MX. Relationship between therapeutic effects of chronic diarrhea treated by ginger-partitioned moxibustion on Shenque (CV 8) and immune functions. Fu Jian Zhong Yi Xue Yuan Xue Bao, 1997, 7(3):20–22.Google Scholar
- Yang SX, Wang XQ, Cai Y. Observation on the efficacy of warming acupuncture plus point Shenque application for treating irritable bowel syndrome. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2006, 25(12): 15–16.Google Scholar
- Wu HG, Chen HP, Hua XG, Shi Z, Zhang LS, Chen JL. Clinical effect of herbal drug-partitioned moxibustion for chronic diarrhea and exploration on its immune mechanism. Zhong Yi Za Zhi, 1995, 36(1):25–27.Google Scholar
- Tang ZL, Song XG, Zhang FQ, Hou ZM, Chen JZ, Liu XH. Experimental study on mechanism of anti-inflammatory immune functions in moxibustion. An Hui Zhong Yi Xue Yuan Xue Bao, 2003, 22(2):31–35.Google Scholar
- Wang L, Li XW, Zhang L. Progress of domestic and international studies on functional mechanism of moxibustion therapy. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu, 2001, 21(9):567–569.Google Scholar
- Zhang QF. Influence of stimulating volume of moxibustion on tonifying and reducing effects of moxibustion. Fu Jian Zhong Yi Xue Yuan Xue Bao, 2002, 12(1): 45–47.Google Scholar
- Yang HY, Xiao YC, Liu TY, Gu XJ, Xia JS. Determination of spectrum characteristic of near infrared radiated by indirect moxibustion. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2003, 22(9): 15–17.Google Scholar