Clinical study on acupuncture treatment for gastroptosis
- 49 Downloads
To observe the clinical effects of acupuncture treatment for gastroptosis.
Forty-seven cases with gastroptosis were randomly divided into two groups. 25 cases in the treatment group were treated by electroacupuncture plus ginger-partitioned moxibustion, and 22 cases in the control group were treated by single electroacupuncture. The therapeutic effects were observed after three courses of the treatments.
The curative rate was 56.0% and total effective rate was 92.0% in the treatment group, and the curative rate was 36.4% and total effective rate was 90.9% in the control group, with statistical significance in comparison of the curative rates between the two groups (P<0.05).
Electroacupuncture plus ginger-partitioned moxibustion is better than single electroacupuncture treatment for gastroptosis.
Key WordsStomach Diseases Visceral Prolapse Electroacupuncture Indirect Moxibustion Acupuncture Therapy Moxibustion Therapy
将47 例胃下垂患者随机分为2 组, 治疗组25 例, 采用电针配合隔姜灸治疗; 对照组22 例, 采用单纯电针治疗。 治疗3 个疗程后观察疗效。
治疗组治愈率为56.0%, 总有效率为92.0%;对照组治愈率为36.4%,总有效率为90.9%。 两组治愈率比较差异有统计学意义(P<0.05)。
关键词胃疾病 内脏脱垂 电针 间接灸 针刺疗法 灸法
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Sun CX. Diagnostic standard and criteria of cure and improvement for clinical diseases. 2nd Edition. Beijing: People’s Military Medicine Press, 1998: 508.Google Scholar
- Zhang HJ. Treatment of 60 cases of gastroptosis by acupuncture and tuina. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2006, 25(5): 31.Google Scholar
- Yang AF, Liu ZQ. Treatment of 100 cases of gastroptosis by acupuncture and tuina. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2006, 25(10): 31.Google Scholar
- Fan YH, Fang XL. Clinical observation of floating acupuncture for gastric pain. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 2007, 26(11): 18–19.Google Scholar
- Chen XH, Yu Y. Clinical observation of acupuncture plus ginger-partitioned moxibustion for 90 cases of gastric diseases (spleen deficiency pattern). Xian Dai Zhong Xi Yi Za Zhi, 3(18): 1689–1690.Google Scholar