Regulating effects of different moxibustion therapies on bax and Bcl-2 in rats with ulcerative colitis
- 40 Downloads
To investigate the improving effects of different moxibustion therapies on colonic injury in rats with ulcerative colitis (UC), and on the expression of Bcl-2 and Bax mRNA.
Rats model of UC was made with immune methods and local stimulation. The models were treated with different moxibustion therapies 14 times, and then the expression of Bcl-2 and Bax mRNA were tested in the colonic tissue with fluorescent quantitative PCR.
(1)General scores of colon and histologic scores of injury were improved in all treatment groups except the model group (P<0.05, P<0.01); (2) The expression of Bcl-2 mRNA in the model rats of UC was higher than that in the normal rats (P<0.01), whereas Bax lower (P<0.01); (3) After treatments, the expression of Bcl-2 mRNA was lower in the herb cake-partitioned moxibustion, ginger-partitioned moxibustion, and garlic-partitioned moxibustion groups than that in the model group (P<0.05, P<0.01), and Bax mRNA in the herb cake-partitioned and ginger-partitioned groups was higher (P<0.05).
Herb cake-partitioned moxibustion, ginger-partitioned moxibustion, garlic-partitioned moxibustion, and mild moxibustion could improve the pathological injury in UC rats. Herb cake-partitioned moxibustion, ginger-partitioned moxibustion, and garlic-partitioned moxibustion could inhibit the expression of Bcl-2 mRNA and Bax mRNA in the colonic tissue of UC rats to regulate the ratio of Bcl-2/Bax mRNA.
Key WordsMoxibustion Therapy Colitis, Ulcerative Genes, bcl-2 Gene Expression Rats
探讨不同灸法对溃疡性结肠炎(ulcerative colitis, UC)大鼠结肠损伤的改善作用, 以及对Bcl-2 mRNA、 Bax mRNA表达的影响。
采用免疫学方法加局部刺激制备实验性UC大鼠模型。造模后采用不同灸法治疗14 次, 实时荧光定量PCR技术检测结肠组织Bcl-2 mRNA、 Bax mRNA表达。
(1)各治疗组结肠大体形态损伤积分和光镜下组织学损伤积分较模型组比较有明显改善(P<0.05, P<0.01); (2)UC模型大鼠结肠组织Bcl-2 mRNA的表达显著高于正常大鼠(P <0.01), 而Bax mRNA的表达显著低于正常大鼠(P<0.01); (3)治疗后, 隔药灸组、 隔姜灸组、 隔蒜灸组大鼠结肠组织Bcl-2 mRNA的表达明显下调, 与模型组比较有显著差异(P<0.05 或 P<0.01);隔药灸组、 隔姜灸组Bax mRNA的表达明显增高, 与模型组比较有显著差异(P<0.05)。
初步研究结果提示隔药灸、 隔姜灸、 隔蒜灸、 温和灸治疗均能有效改善UC大鼠结肠病理损伤, 隔药灸、 隔姜灸、 隔蒜灸可不同程度抑制UC大鼠结肠组织Bcl-2 mRNA和Bax mRNA的表达, 调节Bcl-2/Bax mRNA的比例关系。
关键词灸法 结肠炎, 溃疡性 基因, bcl-2 基因表达 大鼠
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Heller F, Fromm A, Gitter AH, et al. Epithelial Apoptosis is a Prominent Feature of the Epithelial Barrier Disturbance in Intestinal Inflammation: Effect of Pro-inflammatory Interleukin-13 on Epithelial Cell Function. Mucosal Immunol. 2008, (Suppl 1): S58–S61.Google Scholar
- WU Huan-gan, TAN Wei-lin, CHEN Han-ping, et al. Effect of Moxibustion on Ulcerative Colitis and Expression of HLA-DR Antigen on Epithelial Cell of the Colon. Acupuncture Research, 1999, 24(1): 12–16.Google Scholar
- XU Shu-yun, BIAN Ru-lian, CHEN Xiu. Methodology of Pharmacological Experiment. Beijing: People—s Medical Publishing House, 1982: 1160–1162.Google Scholar
- ZHOU Dian-yuan. Retrospect of Clinical Use of Fiberoptic Colonoscopy. Chinese Journal of Digestion, 1984, 4(1): 70–72.Google Scholar
- CHEN Hao-zhu. Practice of internal medicine. Beijing: People—s Medical Publishing House, 2001: 17854.Google Scholar
- WU Huan-gan, CHEN Han-ping, WANG Nan, et al. Morphological Research on Experimental Rat Model and Therapeutic Effect of Indirect Moxibustion for Ulcerative Colitis. Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion, 1994, 14(3): 35–37.Google Scholar
- WU Huan-gan, GAO Zhen-wu, ZHANG Lan. Clinical and Experimental Research of Herb Cake-partitioned Moxibustion on Chronic Ulcerative Colitis. Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion, 1992, 12(1): 28–31.Google Scholar
- CHEN Wen-hua, PAN Ying-ying. Mechanism Research of Acupuncture on Ulcerative Colitis in Rats. Liaoning Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1999, 26(7): 318–319.Google Scholar
- DING Hong, WANG Hong, ZHANG Tian, et al. Effects of Ginger Moxibustion on 30 Patients with Asdthenic Splenonephro-yang of Ulcerative Colitis. Acta Academiae Medicinae Cpaf, 2009, 18(6): 509–511.Google Scholar
- ZHAO Yun, ZHANG Li-hua, MA Xi-wen. Observation of Clinical Effects of Powdered Herbs and Ginger-partitioned Moxibustion on 68 Cases of Chronic Ulcerative Colitis. The Medical Journal of Industrial Enterprise, 2004, 17(3): 42–43.Google Scholar
- HOU Dong-mei, WANG Li-ping, LIANG Yan. Treatment of 30 Cases of Chronic Ulcerative Colitis with Acupuncture and Moxibustion. Journal of External Therapy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2004, 13(2): 43.Google Scholar
- CUI Yun-hua, ZHOU Shuang, WU Huan-gan, et al. Regulatory Effect of Herbs-partition Moxibustion on Cycloxygenase and Prostaglandin E2 in Ulcerative Colitis Rats at Apoptosis Directions. Journal of Clinical Rehabilitative Tissue Engineering Research, 2008, 12(24): 4680–4684.Google Scholar
- LIU Hui-rong, TANG Lin-ying, CUI Yun-hua, et al. Regulating the Secretion of Insulin-like Growth Factor-I and Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 of Clonic Fibroblasts by Moxibustion at Tianshu and Qihai in Rats. Journal of Clinical Rehabilitative Tissue Engineering Research, 2007, 11(49): 9878–9881.Google Scholar
- WU Huan-gan, HUANG Zhen, LIU Hui-rong, et al. Experimental Study on Influence of Acupuncture and Moxibustion Therapy on Apoptosis of Colonic Epithelial Cells in Rats of Ulcerative Colitis. Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion, 2005, 25(2): 119–122.Google Scholar
- XU Li-ning, DING Zhi-qiang. Expression of Bcl-2 Protein and Fas/FasL Protein in Gallbladder Carcinoma and Their Correlation. China Journal of Modern Medicine, 2003, 13(4): 28–30.Google Scholar