Effects of point application on celiac mast cell degranulation in mice with allergic rhinitis: An experimental study
To investigate effects of different treatment on celiac mast cell degranulation in mice with allergic rhinitis induced with ovum albumin (OVA).
60 female mice were randomly divided into five groups, 12 mice in each, which were treated with different methods. Then, the celiac mast cells were separated and degranulation rate was calculated after stained with neutral red.
the rates of mast cell degranulation were (15±6)%, (53±11)%, (37±13)%, (31±15)%, and (47±14)% in normal group, OVA group, point application group, hormone group, and PBS group. There is obvious degranulation in the celiac mast cells of mice with OVA-induced allergic rhinitis. Point application and dexamethasone treatment could relieve the mast cell degranulation, whereas, PBS has no effect on the mast cell degranulation.
the mechanism of antianaphylaxis of point application may lie on stabilizing the mast cell membrane, and inhibiting degranulation to reduce the inflammatory mediator.
Key WordsAcupoint Sticking Therapy Allergic Rhinitis Mast Cells Mice
研究不同处理方法对卵白蛋白(Ovum Albumin, OVA)变应性鼻炎小鼠模型腹腔肥大细胞脱颗粒的影响。
将60只雌性小鼠随机分为5组, 每组12只, 分别按不同方法处理后分离各组小鼠的腹腔肥大细胞, 中性红染色后计算腹腔肥大细胞脱颗粒率。
正常对照组、 OVA变应性鼻炎组、 穴位敷贴组、 激素对照组、 磷酸盐缓冲液(Phosphate Buffer Saline, PBS)阴性对照组小鼠腹腔肥大细胞脱颗粒率分别为(15±6)%、 (53±11)%、 (37±13)%、 (31±15)%、 (47±14)%。 OVA变应性鼻炎小鼠的腹腔肥大细胞有明显的脱颗粒现象; 与OVA变应性鼻炎小鼠相比, 穴位敷贴组及激素对照组小鼠的腹腔肥大细胞脱颗粒现象显著减轻; PBS对照组小鼠的腹腔肥大细胞脱颗粒现象没有明显变化。
推测穴位敷贴抗过敏机制为稳定肥大细胞膜, 抑制肥大细胞脱颗粒, 减少致炎介质产生。
关键词穴位贴敷法 变应性鼻炎 肥大细胞 小鼠
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- GUO Wei, CHEN Yu-chuan, LIU Shui-ping. A New Method for Quantitative Testing of Degranulation in Peritoneal Mast Cells. Shanghai Journal of Immunology, 2002, 22(1): 39–41.Google Scholar
- CHEN Wei-feng. Immunology. Third Edition. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2000: 199.Google Scholar
- Furuno T, Hirashima N, Onizawa S, et al. Nuclear Shuttling of Mitogen-activated Protein (MAP) Kinase [Extracellular Signal-regulated Kinase (ERK) 2] was Dynamically Controlled by MAP/ERK Kinase after Antigen Stimulation in RBL-2H3 Cells. Immunol, 2001, 166(7): 4416–4421.Google Scholar
- LAI Xin-sheng, SITU Ling, LAI Nai-xia, et al. Effects of Acupuncture-moxibustion on Serum Total and Special IgE of Allergic Patients. Journal of Guangzhou College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1991, 8(4): 302.Google Scholar
- TAN Jing-shu, XU Shao-qin. Treatment of 60 Cases of Perennial Allergic Rhinitis with Acupoint Application. Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, 1994, 14(6): 342.Google Scholar