Chronic Disease Model of Shared Care after Obesity and Metabolic Surgery
- 1.Welbourn R, Pournaras DJ, Dixon J, Higa K, Kinsman R, Ottosson J, et al. Bariatric surgery worldwide: baseline demographic description and one-year outcomes from the second IFSO Global Registry Report 2013-2015. Obes Surg 2017.Google Scholar
- 2.How can we manage long-term follow-up after obesity and metabolic surgery? Obes Surg. 2017. In press.Google Scholar
- 4.Welbourn R, Hopkins J, Dixon JB, et al. On behalf of the Guidance Development Group. Commissioning guidance for weight assessment and management in adults and children with severe complex obesity. Obes Rev. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1111/obr.12601.
- 5.National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Guidance CG189. In: Obesity: identification, assessment and management of overweight and obesity in children, young people and adults: partial update of CG43. National Clinical Guideline Centre: London, 2014.Google Scholar
- 9.Welbourn R, le Roux CW, Owen-Smith A, et al. Why the NHS should do more bariatric surgery; how much should we do? BMJ (Clin Res ed). 2016;i1472:353.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2017