The European Charter on Counteracting Obesity
- 69 Downloads
- 1.European Charter on Counteracting Obesity. http://www.euro.who.int/document/E89567.pdf (accessed January 16, 2007).
- 2.WHO Strategy: Diet and Physical Activity http://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/strategy/eb11344/en (accessed January 12, 2007)
- 3.The challenge of obesity in the WHO European Region and the strategies for response. Pages 44–45. WHO European Ministerial Conference on Counteracting Obesity. Instanbul, Turkey, November 15–17, 2006. http://www.euro.who.int/Document/NUT/Instanbul_conf_edoc06.pdf (accessed January 16, 2007).
- 4.Interdisciplinary European Guidlines for Severe (Morbid) Obesity. Obes Surg 2007; 17: 260–70.Google Scholar
- 6.Deitel M. It’s a fat, fat, fat, fat world! (Editorial). Obes Surg 2004; 14: 856–70.Google Scholar
- 7.Fast food, central nervous system insulin resistance, and obesity. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2005; 25: 2451–62.Google Scholar
- 11.Pipe A. Get active about physical activity. Ask, advise, assist: get your patients moving. Can Fam Phys 2002; 48: 13–4, 21–3.Google Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media B.V. 2007