A study on specialist or special disease clinics based on big data
- 188 Downloads
Correlation analysis and processing of massive medical information can be implemented through big data technology to find the relevance of different factors in the life cycle of a disease and to provide the basis for scientific research and clinical practice. This paper explores the concept of constructing a big medical data platform and introduces the clinical model construction. Medical data can be collected and consolidated by distributed computing technology. Through analysis technology, such as artificial neural network and grey model, a medical model can be built. Big data analysis, such as Hadoop, can be used to construct early prediction and intervention models as well as clinical decision-making model for specialist and special disease clinics. It establishes a new model for common clinical research for specialist and special disease clinics.
Keywordsbig data correlation analysis medical information integration data analysis clinical model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Douglas L. The Importance of “Big Data”: A Definition. Gartner. Retrieved June 21 2012Google Scholar
- 2.Liu BY. A navigational chart for contemporary traditional Chinese medicine to be drawn based on big data. China News Tradit Chin Med (Zhongguo Zhong Yi Yao Bao) 2013-6-5.3 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu L. Biomedicine of big data age. Commun CCF (Zhongguo Ji Suan Ji Xue Hui Tong Xun) 2013; 91(9): 16–19 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Borthaku D. The Hadoop Distributed File System: Architecture and Design. http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r0.18.3/hdfs_design.html/ [last published 2008-10-17]
- 7.Gong QY, Li X, Liu D, Fan XE. Application research of ETL technology in public health data on sharing. Chin J Public Health Eng (ZhongguoWei Sheng Gong Cheng Xue) 2009; 8(1): 54–56 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang KL, Wang L, Wang PL, Song B. Research on technology of ETL in data warehouse and its practice. Comput Appl Softw (Ji Suan Ji Ying Yong Yu Ruan Jian) 2005; 22(11), 30–31, 78 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Xia HS. Data Warehouse and Data Mining Technology. Beijing: Science Press, 2004: 165 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Deng JL. Grey Theory. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 2002 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Han LQ. Artificial Neural Network Tutorial. Beijing: Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunication Press, 2007 (in Chinese)Google Scholar