Optimum Design of the Spoke Type Load Cell Based on Fatigue Performance
- 89 Downloads
With the improvement in processing level and the quality requirements of parts, fatigue failure has gradually become one of the main failure modes of the spoke type load cell. Combining the requirements of both static strength and fatigue performance based on the computer-aided engineering technique, the maximum equivalent stress and fatigue lifetime of the elastic structure are obtained by changing the dimension of the length, width and height of the spoke, the transition fillet and the inclination angle, which realizes the optimal design of the spoke type load cell. The result provides a valuable reference for the design and development of force sensors for high-cycle fatigue.
KeywordsOptimum design Fatigue performance Elastic structure CAE technology Spoke
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51335003).
- 1.J. Tarighi, H.R. Ghasemzadeh, M. Bahrami et al., Optimization of a lower hitch link for a heavy duty tractor using finite element method. J. Fail. Anal. Prev. 1, 1–6 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Z.S. Guo, J. Feng, H. Wang, H. Hu, J. Zhang, Fiber bragg grating sensors for fatigue monitoring of composite. Polym. Polym. Compos. 21(9), 553–560 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Z. Zhang, Research on a Six-Axis Heavy Force Sensor and Its Calibration System (Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, 2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Hongnian Ding, Optimizing analysis of spoke type force transducer structure. Transducer Microsyst. Technol. 4, 33–35 (1984)Google Scholar
- 14.H. Kang, K. Kari, A.K. Khosrovaneh et al., Fatigue Behavior of AM60B Subjected to Variable Amplitude Loading (Springer, New York, 2013), pp. 169–178Google Scholar
- 15.Xu Jianou, Xiaoying Wang, Design principle and a finite element stress analysis of a shear web type of cell transducer. J. Chongqing Univ. 2, 79–100 (1983)Google Scholar
- 16.Liyang Xie, Hongchun Sun, Guiyu Ling, Fundamentals of Mechanical Measurement Technology (China Machine Press, Beijing, 2012)Google Scholar