Cure for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome—A global battle
- 105 Downloads
KeywordsHuman Immunodeficiency Virus Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection Unprotected Sexual Activity Integrase Inhibitor Elvitegravir
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Zhang YH, Bao YG, Sun JP, Tan HZ. Analysis of HIV/Syphilis/HCV infection among drug users in 15 cities, China. Chin J Prevent Med (Chin) 2010;44:969–974.Google Scholar
- 6.Lei N, Peng ZH, Huan XP, Chen X, Yu RB, Yang HT. Estimation and prediction of the epidemic situation of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in Jiangsu province. Chin J Prevent Med (Chin). 2010;44:1012–1017.Google Scholar
- 17.Luo SD, Fan DQ, Wang HY, eds. Activity of herbal meidicine in anti-HIV: Kunming: Yunnan Scientific and Technology Publishing House; 1998:6.Google Scholar
- 19.Ma BY, Fu LC, Chen XJ. Progress of single and compound herbal medicine in anti-HIV. Tradit Chin Med Inform (Chin) 2007;24:17–20.Google Scholar
- 20.Guan CF, Wang J, Xu SL. Clinical and experiment studies on Zhongyan II in HIV/A1DS treatment. Chin J Integr Tradit West Med (Chin) 2003;23:494–497.Google Scholar
- 21.Guo HJ, Liu XW, Wang DN. The effects of Fuzheng Paidu I in treating asymptomatic HIV infection. Shanghai Tradit Chin Med (Chin) 2006;40:20–21.Google Scholar
- 22.Peng B, Wang DN. Clinical observation on 65 cases of asymptomatic HIV infection treated by Fuzheng PaiduII. J Tradit Chin Med (Chin) 2006;24:1781–1783.Google Scholar
© Chinese Association of the Integration of Traditional and Western Medicine and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013