Stability of iterative learning control with data dropouts via asynchronous dynamical system
- 125 Downloads
In this paper, the stability of iterative learning control with data dropouts is discussed. By the super vector formulation, an iterative learning control (ILC) system with data dropouts can be modeled as an asynchronous dynamical system with rate constraints on events in the iteration domain. The stability condition is provided in the form of linear matrix inequalities (LMIS) depending on the stability of asynchronous dynamical systems. The analysis is supported by simulations.
KeywordsIterative learning control (ILC) networked control systems (NCSs) data dropouts asynchronous dynamical system robustness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Z. Bien, J. X. Xu. Iterative Learning Control: Analysis, Design, Integration and Applications, Dordrecht, Holland: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1998.Google Scholar
- Y. Chen, C. Wen. Iterative Learning Control: Convergence, Robustness and Applications, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer, 1999.Google Scholar
- R. H. Chi, Z. S. Hou, S. L. Sui, L. Y, W. L. Yao. A new adaptive iterative learning control motivated by discretetime adaptive control. International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 1267–1274, 2008.Google Scholar
- M. Yu, L. Wang, T. G. Chu, G. M. Xie. Stabilization of Networked Control Systems with Data Packet Dropout and Network Delays via Switching System Approach. In Proceedings of the 43rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, IEEE, Atlantis, Bahamas, pp. 3539–3544, 2004.Google Scholar
- H. S. Ahn, Y. Q. Chen, K. L. Moore. Discrete-time intermittent iterative learning control with independent data dropouts. In Proceedings of the 17th IFACWorld Congress, Seoul, Korea, pp. 12442–12447, 2008.Google Scholar
- C. P. Liu, J. X. Xu, J. Wu. Iterative learning control for network systems with communication delay or data dropout. In Proceedings of the 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, IEEE, Shanghai, PRC, pp. 4858–4863, 2009.Google Scholar
- H. S. Ahn, K. L. Moore, Y. Q. Chen. Stability of discretetime iterative learning control with random data dropouts and delayed controlled signals in networked control systems. In Proceedings of International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, IEEE, Hanoi, Vietnam, pp. 757–762, 2008.Google Scholar
- K. L. Moore. An observation about monotonic convergence in discrete-time, P-type iterative learning control. In Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control, IEEE, Mexico, USA, pp. 45–49, 2001.Google Scholar
- A. Hassibi, S. P. Boyd, J. P. How. Control of asynchronous dynamical systems with rate constraints on events. In Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, IEEE, Phoenix, USA, pp. 1345–1351, 1999.Google Scholar